Thread: PSP Magic

Thanks

Talking PSP Magic

A little help from PSP
    Last edited by Apotheosis; April 25th, 2010 at 11:49 AM.

Thanks

Your handwriting is very nice.

sokuban

Nice handwriting.

Your cursive style is a lot like mine; well it has the same "problem" as mine. I don't mean to be putting you down, because it is a trait that I have in my handwriting that a lot of people say I should get rid of, but I'd like to keep if I could.

That is, the very pointy m's and n's. (They are "supposed" to be more round I believe.) The biggest problem that arises in my handwriting from this is that n and u are almost virtually indistinguishable. In my personal handwriting/notes etc, I have taken the habit of putting a little curve over u's to distinguish them when it's really bad. (From Kurrent) What do you use to solve these problems?

Thanks

Hi there Sokuban
    No offence and you are in fact right - my "u" and "n" are alike..words like 'aluminum' have always been a problem for me.
    The only thing i can do is to make an effort to slow down and curve my u's more during the down to upstroke transition.

Ultimately, its your choice to decide what you're most comfortable with.
    If you're a student of penmanship, or if your life depended on writing aluminum a hundred times, then yes - by all means rid your habits poste-haste !! If you wish to retain a certain uniqueness to your own hand, there's nothing worng with that too !

sokuban

Heh, being an ex-chemistry student I've found an even better word for this: "unununium"

But yea, I asked you for ideas because I don't see many other calligraphers with this trait, and I thought you'd have some idea to retain the certain uniqueness and make it more legible at the same time.

But yea, do you think of it as a uniqueness or a problem in your handwriting?
    Last edited by sokuban; May 1st, 2010 at 01:10 PM.

Thanks

Very cool, and beautiful, combination of technology and wonderful writing.

penspouse

Well done.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by sokuban View Post

But yea, do you think of it as a uniqueness or a problem in your handwriting?
    Hi Sokuban,
    I'd say if I was making a living out of my [poor] penmanship - it'd be a problem, but if its for fun - lets call it uniqueness *grins*

Born t

Default PSP Magic

That's nice. For a minute I thought PSP stood for Playstation Portable. Evidently, it is not!