Thread: Some Photos from Some Recent Reviews

Thanks

Default Some Photos from Some Recent Reviews

I've been busy doing reviews and wanted to share with you all a few photos from some recent ones that I've been pretty happy with. In no particular order...

A Selection of Karas Kustoms Ink 2.0 Fountain Pens (and one super rare Ink 1.0 Clipless Tumbled Rollerball)

Custom Clipless Ghost Koi Pen from Jonathon Brooks at Carolina Pen Company

Custom Clipless Orange Urushi Pen from Jonathon Brooks at Carolina Pen Company

Franklin Christoph Pocket 66 in Antique Glass Acrylic

Custom Newton Moody Fountain Pen in Avocado Mono Swirl

Rotring Newton Rollerball with Some Nock Co. Notebooks

Enjoy!
    Three old hunters were walking through the woods one day. One looks over and says, "Windy, isn't it?" Another says, "I thought it was Thursday." The third says, "Me too! The heck with hunting, let's go grab a beer!"

2. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to heymatthew For This Useful Post:

+ Show/Hide list of the thanked

Crazyorange (December 24th, 2015), da vinci (December 22nd, 2015), earthdawn (December 22nd, 2015), franzdimson (January 28th, 2016), Haefennasiel (December 22nd, 2015), Jeph (December 22nd, 2015), Jon Szanto (December 22nd, 2015), KKay (December 22nd, 2015), Lady Onogaro (December 22nd, 2015), Neo (December 22nd, 2015), sgtstretch (December 22nd, 2015), TerraNoir (December 24th, 2015)

Thanks

Default Re: Some Photos from Some Recent Reviews

Cool. I especially like the look of the acrylic in the Custom Newton Moody Fountain Pen in Avocado Mono Swirl. (It was predictable really, I LOVE GREEN) I also think the FK 66 was awesome too. Those would have to be my personal two favorites of the lot. Great photos by the way!

Thanks

Awesome photos. If you don't mind sharing, what kind of lens(es) did you use?

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by katherine View Post
    Awesome photos. If you don't mind sharing, what kind of lens(es) did you use?
    Thanks! The last photo was with a Sony A7 and an old Komine 55/2.8 Macro Lens. The Koi and Pocket 66 were with a Canon 70D and 60/2.8 EF-S Macro. The Orange Urushi pen was with a Sony A6000 and 50/1.8 OSS Lens. The first picture was with my current camera which is a Fuji X100T and I had the 50mm adapter mounted for a little narrower field of view.

I change cameras. A LOT. I'm on the Fuji kick now though and pretty happy so I think I'll stick with the X100T for a bit.
    Three old hunters were walking through the woods one day. One looks over and says, "Windy, isn't it?" Another says, "I thought it was Thursday." The third says, "Me too! The heck with hunting, let's go grab a beer!"