Thread: Montblanc bracelet - Please help :)

Thanks

Default Montblanc bracelet - Please help :)

Hey all, I've just made this account, so I'm sorry if it comes across as rude for my first thread to be a demanding one, but I need help

So I've decided to buy myself a montblanc bracelet, and went to visit my local montblanc boutique. I found a bracelet I liked for around 600 euros. That seemed a little overpriced, so I decided to check online, and found a website called wheelersluxurygifts which was selling the same bracelet for 450 euros including shipping!

Specific link:

https://www.wheelersluxurygifts.com/product/montblanc/contemporary-men-s-medium-silver-and-white-rubber-bracelet

My question is, why would it be 150 euros cheaper including shipping. Is the one from that website possibly a fake? Or has anyone had any experience with wheelers before?

Anyways, I hope I can get some help, thanks all

Thanks
    Thanked 3,712 Times in 1,610 Posts

Default Re: Montblanc bracelet - Please help :)

Welcome home. Pull up a stump and set a spell.

It appears that Wheeler's has an actual physical presence but they are not listed as an authorized dealer on Montblancs website. I would imagine the item is not a fake but possibly grey market and likely without warranty. You can always ask Montblanc if there is a question.

Thanks
    Thanked 10,501 Times in 4,015 Posts

Wheelers luxury gifts is a well known authorised Montblanc seller. Not fakes

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by jar View Post

It appears that Wheeler's has an actual physical presence but they are not listed as an authorized dealer on Montblancs website. I would imagine the item is not a fake but possibly grey market and likely without warranty. You can always ask Montblanc if there is a question.

True, but if you open the link and look at one of the picturesame provided, one of them is a "Jewelers Guide" and comes with a "International Guarantee Certificate", could that mean it actually comes with warranty?

Thanks

Picture*

Thanks
    Thanked 3,712 Times in 1,610 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by MBB2k View Post

True, but if you open the link and look at one of the picturesame provided, one of them is a "Jewelers Guide" and comes with a "International Guarantee Certificate", could that mean it actually comes with warranty?
    The guide is only of value if stamped and signed by an authorized dealer. If Wheeler's is authorized then all should be fine.

Thanks
    Thanked 6,440 Times in 2,523 Posts

Bracelets?

Thanks
    Thanked 10,501 Times in 4,015 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by MBB2k View Post

It doesn't matter where the warranty comes from. An International Guarantee Certificate is a warranty. Wheelers Luxury Gifts are authorised Montblanc sellers based in the UK. They aren't selling fakes or grey imports. Their stock is from Montblanc and is fully guaranteed.