Thread: FS or FT Waterman Edson New Old Stock

Thanks

Default FS or FT Waterman Edson New Old Stock

I was given several pieces of a friends collection, he was a Parker/Waterman sales man in the UK and discovered these whilst clearing out his house.
    This is a stunning pen but simply doesn't 'fit' with my collection or requirements.
    Still trying to find out what I really like in feel and nib style, Japanese nib's fit my style yet i have a FC model 66 with a custom M cursive italic which I adore.

The pen is NOS and is completely pristine and beautiful as you can see from the photo's, everything is present and accounted for even the blue converter. The packaging/case is made out of this blue leatherette material which on the whole is is great condition but as the pictures show you can see where some rubbing has managed to discolour the external box (white box to which the main pen display case is held in)

The Nib is M

I'm looking $500 or equivalent trade (if that is possible, perhaps multiple pens) PayPal only please.

I know I'm new here so my ebay username is pricey_2007 feel free to check feedback etc

I'm based in the UK and will calculate shipping fee upon completion (if a trade I'll cover the cost)

Last edited by Inkybeans; February 24th, 2016 at 02:28 PM.

Thanks

Default Re: FS or FT Waterman Edson New Old Stock

Bump - Price drop from $700 - $500

(coming in line with new eBay prices & my 0 reputation on the forum)

Will post the other pens for sale if/when this sells and the process is completed with feedback.

Waterman Edson (Burgandy),A Waterman Man 100 Patrician Blue & Waterman Rhapsody)