Thread: Fountain Ped Board/FP Nuts Admin Contact

Thanks

Default Fountain Ped Board/FP Nuts Admin Contact

Sorry is this is the wrong forum for this question -- fell free to let me know where it might be more appropriately placed:

Does anyone know how to directly contact the Admin (or member of admin team) at Fountain Pen Board/FP Geeks? My emails to "admin@fountainpenboard.com" bounce due to a full mailbox. Board shows Admin has not logged in for more than a month. Just wondering if any FP Nuts Admin(s) happen to be FPGeeks members that I might PM directly? Or if anyone knows them, perhaps you can alert them to this request and send them my way?

Many thanks.

Thanks
    Thanked 11,070 Times in 4,021 Posts

Default Re: Fountain Ped Board/FP Nuts Admin Contact

Just to make clear, you are talking about contacting David Isaacson, who runs the Fountain Pen Board? There is no connection to this board whatsoever, but you should be able to get in touch with him by sending mail to isaacson@frontiernet.net.
    "When Men differ in Opinion, both Sides ought equally to have the Advantage of being heard by the Publick;
    and that when Truth and Error have fair Play, the former is always an overmatch for the latter."

~ Benjamin Franklin

Thanks

Thanks. Yes I understand that there is no connection with this board. But I figured someone here would know, and it looks like I was correct.

Thanks
    Thanked 11,070 Times in 4,021 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by dmendel View Post
    But I figured someone here would know, and it looks like I was correct.
    And there is an irony here that defies belief, but I'll leave that for another day...
    "When Men differ in Opinion, both Sides ought equally to have the Advantage of being heard by the Publick;
    and that when Truth and Error have fair Play, the former is always an overmatch for the latter."

~ Benjamin Franklin

Thanks

Well, yes, there is an irony. Perhaps not the simplest of ironies. But it doesn't defy belief.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Jerome Tarshis View Post
    Well, yes, there is an irony. Perhaps not the simplest of ironies. But it doesn't defy belief.
    Iwony here. Iwony there. Iwony evewywhere.... Dan and I were supportive of one another when Dan was here. See my pinned threads. Eric and I get along and aid each other when we can now. Such a complicated thing, I suppose, for those who see the world as complicated

FPB has been swamped with spambot applications. Besides trying to clear a few months of bogus applications (ever since Russia/Ukraine cracked "captcha"), I've also moved to new rental place for my half each month in Parkerland and bought and now am renovating an apartment in Manhattan's UWS, where I base my life. Had two every-ten-year Medical Boards recert tests couple months ago (passed, happily), am in midst of writing articles for two different print fountain pen magazines, Fountain Pen Journal and Pen World International, and have been putting significant effort into what has become facebook's most active discussion group for old pens (see link in my signature space below), had a hefty and successful Vacumania website update last month and am working on another one now, and after all that, am pursuing what some might call "normal life". And, there's another huge pen-community project just starting now (months to go on that). I've fallen behind with FPB. Anyone who tried to join but can't post after computer confirmation, just drop a note here with your board name or send to me at isaacson@frontiernet.net (yes 2 'nets'). I will at least go and clear my message folder. Other David did contact me today, and his membership has been confirmed. Not so difficult.

I'll catch up soon I hope.

Thanks

-d
    Last edited by david i; February 23rd, 2016 at 08:57 PM.
    David R. Isaacson, MD

http://www.vacumania.com : Sales site for guaranteed, restored collectible pens.

The Fountain Pen Board /FPnuts : Archived Message Board with focus on vintage.

The Fountain Pen Journal: The new glossy full-color print magazine, published/edited by iconic fountain pen author Paul Erano.

Facebook pen group "Fountain Pens"/FPnuts: Davey's casual Facebook group for collectible pens.
    31000 members and growing. World's heftiest daily vintage pen eye candy

Thanks

OK. I cleared out the message Admin box at the Board, so I will at least see emails aimed that way.

regards

-d
    David R. Isaacson, MD

http://www.vacumania.com : Sales site for guaranteed, restored collectible pens.

The Fountain Pen Board /FPnuts : Archived Message Board with focus on vintage.

The Fountain Pen Journal: The new glossy full-color print magazine, published/edited by iconic fountain pen author Paul Erano.

Facebook pen group "Fountain Pens"/FPnuts: Davey's casual Facebook group for collectible pens.
    31000 members and growing. World's heftiest daily vintage pen eye candy