Thread: Rare Bexleys: Broadwell Mokume Gane and Cigar Aficionado 1997 L.E.

Thanks

Default Rare Bexleys: Broadwell Mokume Gane and Cigar Aficionado 1997 L.E.

Offered are two rare Bexley Limited Editions
    David Broadwell Mokume Gane from the American Artist Series, with an 18k Stub
    Cigar Aficionado Limited Edition 1997 in ebonite with a 14k Broad

Both pens are unused in their original boxes with papers. There may be some tarnish as they haven't been polished since new.

The Broadwell Mokume Gane is from the first American Artist Series in 2002. #5 of 18, signed DB - 02.
    It's made of a combination of folded and drawn copper, silver and nickel, with red/orange ebonite. The clip is hand forged in 18k rose gold. The nib is an 18k Bexley Stub. It comes in a custom wood box by Wally Becker, wrapped in a lot of grey wool (the background in the pictures). It's 5.5" (141mm) capped. These originally sold for about $2,900.
    Pictures here: Bexley Broadwell Mokume Gane
    $950 including insured USA shipping

The Cigar Aficionado is the large 1997 Limited Edition Ebonite with solid 14k band and clip, with old style 14k broad nib. #5 of 708. It's 5.4" (138mm) capped.
    Pictures are here: Cigar Aficionado 1997 LE
    $440 including insured USA shipping

Thanks

Default Re: Rare Bexleys: Broadwell Mokume Gane and Cigar Aficionado 1997 L.E.

The first geek with such excellent taste as to buy one of these pens gets a free Oakes Pen Filler!
    Never used, the rubber ball is pretty hard, but in a dry run I saw how it would work great like a huge Visconti travel, or the TWSBI vac bottle.
    Limited time only; I have only one of these.

Thanks

Default Re: Rare Bexleys: Broadwell Mokume Gane and Cigar Aficionado 1997 L.E.

That Bexley Broadwell is spectacular.....and I'm not a big fan of Bexley pens!

Makes me wish I had the spare change(sigh)......

John