Thread: Trying to find my favourite

Thanks

Default Trying to find my favourite

Hello, everyone! I got here, on this forum, more out of desperation to find a certain pen. I received it from a friend, I pretty sure it is just a simple store bought Ink Cartridge Pen. In this picture you will see the pen. Originally it was black, but the paint came off ( it is around 6 years old), it is cracked badly (fixed a few times but cracks even more, can be seen in the picture). It is not an expensive pen or a rare one (at least I do not think so) but I just love the way it writes. It is the only pen that actually lets me write with pleasure and just makes me feel good when holding it. As you can see it is kind of eroded...it is just old, but I can`t just throw it away.

http://imgur.com/JVZmjaK

All I know is that on the cap it is written "D&P", it is an iridium point (says so on the nib) and on the back of it there is a 7. Maybe you guys know where I could get another one? Or how to fix the cylinder, move the nib to another one? Any solution will do, I just do not want to change it. I guess you guys understand.

Thank you for your time!

Last edited by Maiels; March 21st, 2016 at 04:10 PM.