Thread: Grooved pen tray liners for drawers, pen boxes, or display

Thanks

Default Grooved pen tray liners for drawers, pen boxes, or display

Hello fellow pen-friends,

After tirelessly searching for a trimmable pen tray liner to fit my custom pen boxes, I decided to simply design and manufacture my own. There was one other flocked pen tray drawer insert on the market but it had narrow grooves and didnt accomodate larger pens very well.

So, as with any manufactured run, minimum orders are over 1000 sheets at a time. So, we have many of these flocked sheets available in red, blue and black. Since the AVERAGE pen display drawer or cigar box is 7x7, I designed these trays at 8x21 so that each sheet could yield 3 average drawers. I currently have a bold red, or a very sharp bright blue in hand and black is due to arrive very soon. The grooves have a 3mm separation and a full 3/4 inch groove which is fine for small or large pens.

Sheets are sold in mass quantities or single orders. Sheets start at $7 each but remember, they are sized to trim for 3 seperate projects with minimal trimmed waste.

These trays are made from a .035 flocked polystyrene. The soft velour coating is perfect for pens. In fact these trays could be used to make jewelry boxes or cigar boxes as well.

Please see my website at www.PendoraPens.com or email me at pendora@usa.com
    Last edited by Pendora; December 29th, 2012 at 12:40 AM. Reason: website address correction

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Pendora For This Useful Post:

Haefennasiel (September 4th, 2015), RuiFromUK (September 4th, 2015)

Thanks

Default Re: Grooved pen tray liners for drawers, pen boxes, or display

Juts wanted to drop in and let you all know that we have added one color to the mix. The photo doesn't do it justice (Im not a photographer) however it is a burgundy tone with an almost dark plum hue. They are actually quite nice.

http://pendorapens.com/pen-tray-liner-inserts.html

Michelle
    Pendora LLC
    www.pendorapens.com

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Pendora For This Useful Post:

Thanks

These are great Michelle, I love mine. Used the first one with a $15 picture frame from IKEA to make this: http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fb...6168102&type=3

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to thomas.russell For This Useful Post:

lisantica (September 4th, 2015), pocketses (August 31st, 2013)

Thanks

Very nice offerings.

InCoWri 2018, Letter Writers Alliance Member, Postable link: www.postable.com/bradharris, postcrossing

Thanks

Question Re: Grooved pen tray liners for drawers, pen boxes, or display

Hello, Please Do not know why the store is not working?

Thanks
    Thanked 11,042 Times in 4,011 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by halibut View Post
    The original post is three years old. I believe she has gotten out of the business.
    "When Men differ in Opinion, both Sides ought equally to have the Advantage of being heard by the Publick;
    and that when Truth and Error have fair Play, the former is always an overmatch for the latter."

~ Benjamin Franklin

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Jon Szanto View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by halibut View Post
    The original post is three years old. I believe she has gotten out of the business.
    Her store seems to be quite functional. I placed an order last week and the tracking shows that it will be delivered today.

She may have changed the URL of her store. Try this: http://pendora-pens.myshopify.com/

11. The Following User Says Thank You to BamaPen For This Useful Post:

Jon Szanto (September 5th, 2015)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by BamaPen View Post
    Her store seems to be quite functional. I placed an order last week and the tracking shows that it will be delivered today.

She may have changed the URL of her store. Try this: http://pendora-pens.myshopify.com/
    Thanks for that, though the link you supply takes me to a page that doesn't go to the store, and needs a password (?). Last time I talked to her, at the LA Pen show, maybe 2014, she was changing her various career facets and I thought was getting out of the pen accessory business.

Anyway, another source of pen trays, someone people have gone to for years, is Gary Lehrer at gopens.
    "When Men differ in Opinion, both Sides ought equally to have the Advantage of being heard by the Publick;
    and that when Truth and Error have fair Play, the former is always an overmatch for the latter."

~ Benjamin Franklin

Thanks

If you read the text above where it asks for a password, it will explain it.

"Pendora will be closed for the month of August. If you would like to shop, please know that your order will not likely ship until Sept 1. If you accept these terms, feel free to enter the password ' abc123 ' to enter the storefront. "

14. The Following User Says Thank You to MxMJ For This Useful Post:

Jon Szanto (September 5th, 2015)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by MxMJ View Post
    If you read the text above where it asks for a password, it will explain it.

"Pendora will be closed for the month of August. If you would like to shop, please know that your order will not likely ship until Sept 1. If you accept these terms, feel free to enter the password ' abc123 ' to enter the storefront. "
    Argh, thanks. I was in such a rush...

~ Benjamin Franklin