Quote Originally Posted by jar View Post
Quote Originally Posted by Kratos View Post

I've tried that already. It is obvious that they did not check, tested or qc'd the pen. What do you think this blog is about? This is not my first fountain pen. I am a collecter and user of fountain pens. You name it I have it.

Sent from my SGH-T889 using Tapatalk
It's not obvious that they did not check, test or qc the pen. Far from that.

I suggest yet again, switch to a Platinum cartridge and use that.

Stop using the converter for now and do YOUR due diligence.

If the problem continues simply return the pen along with writing samples showing the issue, but I still am convinced the issue is with the user, not the pen.
The problem is the pen. That is for certain. The $20 shipping fee is not the issue. The issue is having to wait 2-3 weeks until I get to use a pen that should have been looked at prior to shipping. Specially if that's your selling point.

We can sit here and say it's the paper. Which I use Tomoe River paper. We can sit here and say it's me. Having more than 100 fountain pens everything from vintage to cutom pens. What ever excuse you want to make. If John did what he was supposed to we wouldn't be here having this discussion.

I've bought pens from Goutlet Pens, Peyton Street Pens, The Pen Market, etc. And never had issues such as this.