Thread: Filofax Personal- Union Jack

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks

Default Filofax Personal- Union Jack

Decided to switch over from my moleskine diary over to the Filofax brand. I wanted something that I could carry around but was large enough to keep my notes and appointments in. I decided on the Personal size Filofax and just needed to pick a color. I wanted something that would not blend in and I could misplace so brighter colors were what I wanted. The British flag version called to me and I was able to find it on Amazon for about $40 less than the Store. I picked up some Filofax filler paper as well.

I have been using a Pilot Kakuno fine with a blue/black refill and so far have found that the brand paper works very well. A highlighter, pencil, gel pen also don't show too much through the paper. Then again I sort of like a little see through just not bleed through. As the standard refills are a little pricey I did some searching and found that daytimer has a paper similar enough to use on the 6 ring binder. Unfortunately writing on tissue paper would have been easier! the paper must not be sized since it made a mess.

So the next purchase was a 6 hole punch that I can use to turn some of my other paper, that I know works well with FPs, into sheets. I have a piece of Original crowne mill as scratch for this week and it works wonderfully.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by Titivillus; May 26th, 2016 at 09:41 AM.
    Be Here Now

2. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Titivillus For This Useful Post:

Crazyorange (June 1st, 2016), earthdawn (May 26th, 2016), Lady Onogaro (May 25th, 2016), Mr. Reader (May 31st, 2016), TMac (June 1st, 2016)