Page 486 of 486 FirstFirst ... 386436476484485486
Results 9,701 to 9,711 of 9711

Thread: guess the ink!

  1. #9701
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2020
    Posts
    112
    Thanks
    1
    Thanked 10 Times in 9 Posts
    Rep Power
    1

    Default Re: guess the ink!

    Robert Oster deep sea?

  2. #9702
    Junior Member digitalsedition's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2020
    Location
    The Wild West
    Posts
    18
    Thanks
    38
    Thanked 18 Times in 10 Posts
    Rep Power
    0

    Default Re: guess the ink!

    LAMY Turmaline
    Cogito, ergo sum
    -- René Descartes 1637

  3. #9703
    Senior Member Yazeh's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2019
    Posts
    985
    Thanks
    326
    Thanked 147 Times in 90 Posts
    Rep Power
    2

    Default Re: guess the ink!

    Quote Originally Posted by inkguesser View Post
    Robert Oster deep sea?
    Not Oster!

    Quote Originally Posted by digitalsedition View Post
    LAMY Turmaline
    Nor Lamy!

  4. #9704
    Senior Member Yazeh's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2019
    Posts
    985
    Thanks
    326
    Thanked 147 Times in 90 Posts
    Rep Power
    2

    Default Re: guess the ink!

    I add a couple of weevil-ish hints, as I see there's so much excitement here
    1) Unicorn
    2) In the beginning.....

  5. #9705
    Senior Member grainweevil's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    Cornwall, UK
    Posts
    1,429
    Thanks
    254
    Thanked 701 Times in 388 Posts
    Rep Power
    8

    Default Re: guess the ink!

    Quote Originally Posted by Yazeh View Post
    I was too lazy to fill a pen.......I used a dip pen and then dipped a fountain pen....

    Attachment 56297
    Quoted the sample to get it onto this page, as it takes me six months* to get from page to page!

    Quote Originally Posted by Yazeh View Post
    I add a couple of weevil-ish hints, as I see there's so much excitement here
    1) Unicorn
    Blech. I already disliked the colour, but now... Worse, I suspect I know its identity. But I ain't guessing; someone else's turn.

    *This may be a teeny-tiny exaggeration. However, it feels like six months.
    In the words of Paul Simon, you can call me Al.

  6. #9706
    Senior Member Yazeh's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2019
    Posts
    985
    Thanks
    326
    Thanked 147 Times in 90 Posts
    Rep Power
    2

    Default Re: guess the ink!

    Quote Originally Posted by grainweevil View Post

    Quoted the sample to get it onto this page, as it takes me six months* to get from page to page!

    Quote Originally Posted by Yazeh View Post
    I add a couple of weevil-ish hints, as I see there's so much excitement here
    1) Unicorn
    Blech. I already disliked the colour, but now... Worse, I suspect I know its identity. But I ain't guessing; someone else's turn.

    *This may be a teeny-tiny exaggeration. However, it feels like six months.
    That's called a cop out!

  7. #9707
    Senior Member Yazeh's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2019
    Posts
    985
    Thanks
    326
    Thanked 147 Times in 90 Posts
    Rep Power
    2

    Default Re: guess the ink!

    Quote Originally Posted by grainweevil View Post

    Quoted the sample to get it onto this page, as it takes me six months* to get from page to page!

    Quote Originally Posted by Yazeh View Post
    I add a couple of weevil-ish hints, as I see there's so much excitement here
    1) Unicorn
    Blech. I already disliked the colour, but now... Worse, I suspect I know its identity. But I ain't guessing; someone else's turn.
    You might be surprised.... why don't you give it a try?

  8. #9708
    Senior Member grainweevil's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    Cornwall, UK
    Posts
    1,429
    Thanks
    254
    Thanked 701 Times in 388 Posts
    Rep Power
    8

    Default Re: guess the ink!

    Quote Originally Posted by Yazeh View Post
    That's called a cop out!
    Then call me Police Constable G Weevil. Move along now, nothing to see here.
    In the words of Paul Simon, you can call me Al.

  9. #9709
    Senior Member Yazeh's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2019
    Posts
    985
    Thanks
    326
    Thanked 147 Times in 90 Posts
    Rep Power
    2

    Default Re: guess the ink!

    Quote Originally Posted by grainweevil View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Yazeh View Post
    That's called a cop out!
    Then call me Police Constable G Weevil. Move along now, nothing to see here.
    Thin blue line or the keystone cops or the CID?

  10. #9710
    Senior Member grainweevil's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    Cornwall, UK
    Posts
    1,429
    Thanks
    254
    Thanked 701 Times in 388 Posts
    Rep Power
    8

    Default Re: guess the ink!

    Quote Originally Posted by Yazeh View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by grainweevil View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Yazeh View Post
    That's called a cop out!
    Then call me Police Constable G Weevil. Move along now, nothing to see here.
    Thin blue line or the keystone cops or the CID?
    I'm thinking friendly village bobby who'll have a quiet word with any misbehaving inks and advise them to calm their sheening and their shimmering before someone gets hurt.

    But probably Keystone, if we're honest.
    In the words of Paul Simon, you can call me Al.

  11. #9711
    Senior Member Yazeh's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2019
    Posts
    985
    Thanks
    326
    Thanked 147 Times in 90 Posts
    Rep Power
    2

    Default Re: guess the ink!

    Quote Originally Posted by grainweevil View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Yazeh View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by grainweevil View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Yazeh View Post
    That's called a cop out!
    Then call me Police Constable G Weevil. Move along now, nothing to see here.
    Thin blue line or the keystone cops or the CID?
    I'm thinking friendly village bobby who'll have a quiet word with any misbehaving inks and advise them to calm their sheening and their shimmering before someone gets hurt.

    But probably Keystone, if we're honest.
    We've got a reluctant winner

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •