Thread: My New P75 Cisele

Thanks

Default My New P75 Cisele

Attachment 25295

I recently acquired this beautiful P75 Cisele. And just had to share :-)

I liked it so much I've set out to acquire a set including the ball pen, mechanical pencil and the rollerball/felt tip.

This FP writes absolutely beautifully with the XF nib. The tactile sensation of the grid-cut silver in the hand is remarkable. It's very hard to describe but very unique. A very pleasurable surface to touch.

It's a much smaller pen (short and slender) than most pictures suggest. Which leads to me a question...

What is a suitable pen pouch/case for my 4 pen set? I'm looking for something about 14cm x 5cm.

Everything I've found on eBay and Etsy seem to be designed for much chunkier modern pens.

Can anyone recommend something for these slim vintage P75s?

Thanks
    Attached Images Attached Images

Thanks

Default Re: My New P75 Cisele

Pilot has 2 pen case lines, the fancy Pilot Sommės cases and the cheaper, but still quality, Pilot Pensemble cases.

My thinner pens (P45s, snorkels, etc) all fit very nicely in the Pilot “Pensemble” 3-pen zipper case I have.

I do not know if the fancier Sommės cases are the same dimensions so can't say if they would fit as well in the equivalent zipper case in that line. I do have the Sommės flip top 3-pen case and medium/large pens fit nice in there (like the CH912) but thinner pens tend to rattle around loose. 3 snorkels fit better in the zipper case than in the hard flip top case.

I think the Pilot “Pensemble” 3-pen zipper case would be idea for a P75 set:

Thanks

Congrats on the p75. I love those and have always wanted one and have yet to find one to adopt.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by stub View Post
    Pilot has 2 pen case lines, the fancy Pilot Sommės cases and the cheaper, but still quality, Pilot Pensemble cases.

My thinner pens (P45s, snorkels, etc) all fit very nicely in the Pilot “Pensemble” 3-pen zipper case I have.

I do not know if the fancier Sommės cases are the same dimensions so can't say if they would fit as well in the equivalent zipper case in that line. I do have the Sommės flip top 3-pen case and medium/large pens fit nice in there (like the CH912) but thinner pens tend to rattle around loose. 3 snorkels fit better in the zipper case than in the hard flip top case.

I think the Pilot “Pensemble” 3-pen zipper case would be idea for a P75 set:

That's very nice. Thank you!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks
    Thanked 4,806 Times in 1,156 Posts

At the other end of the market, colourful Nock cases are pleasingly incongruous when paired with vintage pens, especially monochromatic ones, and snug enough to conform to a variety of sizes. I like the Lookout, which is roughly the dimensions you seek but has only three slots. Sadly they’ve discontinued the mandarin/mango colour scheme.

Thanks

Default My New P75 Cisele

Came across this on Etsy for a very reasonable price. They even agreed to make me a custom size to hold 4 Ciseles. I like the contrasting textures and low key colors. Understated enough for the board room

Last edited by morningtundra; July 1st, 2016 at 08:34 PM.

Thanks
    Thanked 4,806 Times in 1,156 Posts

Neat. Link?

Thanks

Felt Leather Pen Case Honey Leather Hand-made by KZNR on Etsy http://etsy.me/1saLIen

9. The Following User Says Thank You to morningtundra For This Useful Post:

catbert (July 1st, 2016)