Thread: The Islam Thread

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks

Default Re: The Islam Thread

For the record, I am a Muslim.

Me, my mosque, my people, and in fact my religion categorically and unconditionally condemn the senseless killing of innocent people.

Let me be clear, no one is defending these heinous crimes. We are saying these acts are completely against what we believe in, we condemn it and although the perpetrators want to make it look like they are done in Islam's name we want to say these acts are in no way associated with Islam. These acts are committed to advance an agenda. They are meant to spread terror. It's very unfortunate that these mass criminals associate their agenda with Islam.

We Muslims are taught by our religion to live a peaceful life. Be a law-abiding person. Don't do harm to others. Those are among the core teachings of Islam.

You CANNOT violate those tenets and continue to call yourself a Muslim and wave a Muslim flag and associate these crimes with Islam in any way.

What you are not seeing are the millions upon billions of peaceful Muslims who adhere to the faith and live peacefully and condemn these acts of terror.
    Last edited by pepsiplease69; July 18th, 2016 at 07:43 AM.

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to pepsiplease69 For This Useful Post:

Crazyorange (July 18th, 2016), HughC (July 18th, 2016), jar (July 18th, 2016), myu (July 18th, 2016)