Thread: Montblanc, Pelikan, Omas, and Bugatti pens for sale

Thanks

Default Montblanc, Pelikan, Omas, and Bugatti pens for sale

I am selling five pens from my collection that don't get much use as the others. I hope I can find good homes for them. I never figured out how to post pictures on fpgeeks. So I provided a link to my dropbox folder for the pictures. I am sorry about the inconvenience. All the prices include insured shipping within CONUS. Please let me know if you have any questions. Thank you!

[1] Montblanc Karl der Grosse 4810 in Broad nib. I bought the pen a few months ago from Mr. Max Schrage. The pen is a great writer and very smooth. The reason I am selling is it's heavy weight and my continuous writing needs don't go along with each other with this pen. The pen is limited to 4810 pieces and the barrel is made of sterling silver. There's no tarnish on the barrel and no dings/dents. However there are some microscratches. You should be able to buff them out but I never tried to do so. The pen does not come with it's original box when I bought it. So there's no box with the sale. There is the original pamphlet that came with the pen. I will ship the pen in a Montblanc service tube and securely packed. Asking $1275 [pictures]

[2] Omas Ferrari Challenger fountain pen in fine nib. The pen is a very smooth writer and made of cotton resin. There are no dents/dings/bite marks on the pen. The piston is working smoothly. The pen is in the Omas paragon size I believe. The pen was dedicated to the Ferrari Challenger 348. Thought not the most beautiful Ferrari ever made, the pen is a great looking pen. It sports the same Ferrari red. With the Ferrari horse logo on the clip and the nib. The cap band says "Challenger 348". The pen comes with it's original packaging, including the red box, a Ferrari car part like holder for the pen, and the paperwork. Asking $295 [pictures]

[3] Ettore Bugatti fountain pen in 18k Fine nib. I bought the pen a while back and never used it. I believe it has never been inked, however dipped. I dipped the pen again to provide a writing sample and to make sure that it writes. As a result, the pen writes extremely smooth. The pen was delicated to Ettore Bugatti and I heard that it was made by Omas. It's a converter/cartridge pen. An original converter and two original cartridges are included. The pen comes in it's original packaging. There's the outer blue box and the inner hard box. The pen is wrapped in a soft cotton sleeve and another sleeve is included for cartridges. Also the original paper is included. Asking $295 [pictures]

P.S. it says "M" on the nib, however it feels more like a fine to me. Please check out the writing sample.

[4] Montblanc Marlene Dietrich special edition ballpoint pen. I bought the pen brand new from the Chicago Montblanc boutique for me wife. She used it a handful of times until I bought her another pen that she really liked. The pen was wiped clean and stored in its box since. However, the pen will have some microscratches, which is a common issue on Montblanc resin pens. I think they can be buffed out with the right product though I haven't tempted such. The sale will come with the pen box, the outer cover, the stamped warranty book, and Montblanc ribbons. The pen is filled with a Montblanc mystery black refill. Asking $295 [pictures]

[5] Pelikan M200 clear demonstrator in F nib. I bought the pen a couple years ago from Fountain Pen Hospital and intended as a gift. However it was never given out. I can't resist so I inked twice. It's quite a nice writer with the steel nib. The pen comes with the original box, outer sleeve, and the warranty booklet. [SOLD]

A note: One member pointed out to me that the nib is labeled M and I advertised it as F. I looked into the issue. Something in my mind keeps telling me that this is a F nib for some reason. So I went ahead and dip tested the nib. I realized that this nib writes much finer than a regular M nib you would see on a German pen. I think this is the reason why I keep thinking it's a F point and advertised as much without checking the labels. I added a writing sample to the posting with some comparisons with other M nibs I inked at this moment. I hope this clears things up.
    Last edited by luckduck369; August 20th, 2016 at 09:33 AM.

Eldergoose

Default Re: Montblanc, Pelikan, Omas, and Bugatti pens for sale

I'll take the Pelikan. Could you email me? andrewresortrentals@gmail.com

Thanks

Default Re: Montblanc, Pelikan, Omas, and Bugatti pens for sale

I am sorry the Pelikan has been sold.