Thread: FS: Leonardo Blue Abyss Celluloid & OMAS Extra 556/S Celluloid

Thanks

Default FS: Leonardo Blue Abyss Celluloid & OMAS Extra 556/S Celluloid

Continuing to fine-tine the collection, I have a few of my Italian pens to let go of today. Prices include USA shipping, and I am happy to ship worldwide at cost.

For the 2 Leonardos...they are supposed to come with a bottle of ink in the box, but I only have 1 bottle of Leo ink, so whoever buys one first will get it.

• Leonardo Momento Zero Blue Abyss Celluloid, (click the link for more pics) 14k M nib. I've inked the pen once, it is in mint condition. This is a limited edition in true celluloid. #029/100. The cap has a lovely camphor aroma and the celluloid version is a true piston filler pen. Comes with original box. $595. SOLD The limited celluloid versions are hard to come by and this pen writes wonderfully, Leonardo has really been knocking it out of the park with the pen performance.

• Leonardo Furore Blue Abyss Celluloid, (click the link for more pics) 14k F nib. I've inked this pen once as well, it is also in like new mint condition. Everything I said about the Momento Zero applies to this Furore as well. True piston filler, #019/100. This pen also writes extremely well, and also comes with the original box. $595 SOLD

• OMAS Extra 556/S Black Celluloid, (click the link for more pics) 14k F OMAS Extra nib. Condition: B- / C+. The imprints are very crisp and legible and the nib is very clean and presents well. There are a few scratches on the body and blind cap, which I have captured in the photographs. They are not too bad. The nib is flexy and fun to use. The pen was recently restored and has a rebuilt piston. This is a petit pen...no box with this one. $250

Last edited by jesse; August 31st, 2021 at 07:14 PM.
    Jesse
    Pentuner
    www.pentuner.com

Thanks

Default Re: FS: Leonardo Blue Abyss Celluloid & OMAS Extra 556/S Celluloid

bump, Leos reduced to $525, and the OMAS reduced to $225
    Last edited by jesse; August 28th, 2021 at 12:25 PM.
    Jesse
    Pentuner
    www.pentuner.com

Thanks

Default Re: FS: Leonardo Blue Abyss Celluloid & OMAS Extra 556/S Celluloid

Leonardos are sold. OMAS is still available.
    Jesse
    Pentuner
    www.pentuner.com