Thread: Donation link is unavailable

Thanks

Default Donation link is unavailable

Anyone know when the 'donation' like will be up and running. Now that the site is getting busy, especially in the Classified area - it's probably a VERY opportune time to get that donation link working. From one who wants to -

-Bill-

Thanks
    Thanked 11,039 Times in 4,010 Posts

Default Re: Donation link is unavailable

Quote Originally Posted by Woody View Post
    Anyone know when the 'donation' like will be up and running. Now that the site is getting busy, especially in the Classified area - it's probably a VERY opportune time to get that donation link working. From one who wants to -

-Bill-
    It is my understanding that Eric, the owner of the site, never has asked for, or desired, donations. There was a murky period, the details of which are unclear to all of us, when he was not actively running the board and Dan Smith was in charge. I believe the donation button was active at that time, but am willing to be corrected. In any case, unless Eric will chime in, as the sole owner/administrator of the site, I don't expect to see donations as an active thing.
    "When Men differ in Opinion, both Sides ought equally to have the Advantage of being heard by the Publick;
    and that when Truth and Error have fair Play, the former is always an overmatch for the latter."

~ Benjamin Franklin