Thread: WTT: 9 Pens

Thanks

Post WTT: 9 Pens, updated

I took a look at my collection yesterday and found out there were many pens which almost never made it into my rotation. The number has been increasing throughout time to a point I really hope I could find new homes for them and exchange for some pens myself will enjoy more. So here they are. Many of them are vintage ones but in working condition (new sac, washer, o ring......). If you are interested in one of them and you want to exchange, hit me up. I'm very interested in trading for Duofold International/Centennial and Aurora Optiam. Also interested in other medium to large sized pens with rigid M-F nibs. I prefer exchange but will consider selling them. Thanks for looking.

1. Sheaffer Admiral Touchdown: good working condition with M nib, has scratches on the knob and on the cap band. No brassing. I have other touchdowns like Crest Deluxe and Balance and like those more

2. Wahl-Eversharp Equipoise: good working condition with F flex Wahl Signature nib, has discoloring and a little brassing on the lever, good roller clip, a little too slim for my taste. ON HOLD

3. Conway Stewart 85L: very good working condition with semiflex M #3 CS nib, no brassing, minimal scratches. Only imperfection is a loose cap band: it will turn if you try to and otherwise stay fixed, does not affect performance. The nib is a little softer than I prefer

4. Waterman 452 1/2v: good working condition with a very flex #2 nib, two dents at the end of the pen and otherwise beautiful sterling silver overlays. The pen also has a scratch below the section and the threads, hard to show on camera. No initials on the pen. Too small for me

5. MontBlanc 1246: very good working condition with standard MB F nib. Piston has been lubricated and works perfectly. Has some dents at the end of the pen but otherwise good, no brassing. Too shiny for me to carry it out and aesthetically I like 221's shiny black body better. TRADED

6. Pilot C74: very good condition with F nib. Nothing much to say. Japanese F is too fine for me. TRADED

7. Waterman Phileas: very good condition with L nib. Also nothing much to say, writes smoothly and comes with converter. Only microscraches and no dent/brassing.

8. Parker 51 Special: near mint with M nib. I believe it has only been dipped and has clear sac.

9. Aurora Ipsilon: new with F steel nib. It's the standard Ipsilon NOT the deluxe. comes with box/paper/converter. It's the identical nib as the Aurora Style and I prefer the look of the Style better.

Update:
    2 pens added to this list

1*: Waterman Lady Agathe violet: absolutely beautiful pen but too small for my hands. Very good condition with custom grind left oblique nib. writes smoothly and only microscratches on the outside. The lid of the pen case is a little loose. Traded

2*: Lastly but definitely not least, Parker 51 flighter made in US: Very very good, hard to find condition. No dent, no brassing, no crack, good jewel, only microscratches on the pen. Smooth fine nib. "Recovered" my previoudly "lost" flighter so I want to find a new home for this one.

That's it. If you are interested, hit me up. I can show you more pictures and do a writing sample if neccessary. USCON only and thanks for looking! You are really helping me to keep my collection manageable.
    Last edited by mmd; October 9th, 2016 at 09:44 AM.

Thanks

Default Re: WTT: 9 Pens

Would you be interested in trading the C74 with a couple of Esterbrooks, a Monteverde Intima with a Black nib 1.1 stub my Marc Bacus, a Levenger 3.0 in either black with the original Black F nib (more like a westerm Medium/broad), or a Parker 51 Aero in blue/grey

Thanks

bump

Thanks

C74 traded, Thanks.

Thanks

I really like the Wahl-Eversharp pen. How much would you sale the pen for? I'm just getting started into collecting fountain pens and would love a good flex
    Last edited by BearCWY; October 5th, 2016 at 02:17 PM.

Thanks

MontBlanc 1246 traded, thanks a lot!

Thanks

Equipoise on hold.

Thanks

Lady Agathe traded. Thanks

Thanks

Would you be interested in trading the Flighter for a [A1] VISCONTI Van Gogh Starry Night with all the original packaging

Thanks

Thanks everyone. A lot has been done and I decide to move the rest to FS section, but still open for trade. Thanks a lot.