Thread: Mythical or Real Beasts? - Delta Moresi Demonstrator and Atelier Simoni Demonstrator

Thanks

Question Mythical or Real Beasts? - Delta Moresi Demonstrator and Atelier Simoni Demonstrator

I collect demonstrators.

In my searches, I have come across two pens that may or may not be mythical. The first is the Atelier Simoni Clear (not smoke, not rainbow) demonstrator with rhodium furniture. I have not once since its supposed release (and Atelier Simoni's closure shortly after its announcement) seen an actual photo of one, so I don't believe it to exist.

The second, however, apparently exists in a limited edition of 18, according to a promotional video. It's the Moresi Limited Edition 2 from 2005, a lever filler that may or may not have been produced in conjunction with Delta. I know the non-demonstrator version of this pen exists, but the demo is a question mark - I've only seen a single image on novelli.it that has since been removed.

Anyone ever seen this pen in person or have further corroborating evidence of its existence?
    On the Hunt For:
    1) Atelier Simoni ID Demonstrator Natural Rhodium (As if it existed.)
    2) Moresi 2nd Limited Edition Delta Demonstrator
    3) y.y. Pen Club #4 and #10

Thanks

Default Re: Mythical or Real Beasts? - Delta Moresi Demonstrator and Atelier Simoni Demonstra

Very interesting (even though I can't answer your questions). How many demonstrators are in your collection, and what brands are most represented?

Thanks

Default Re: Mythical or Real Beasts? - Delta Moresi Demonstrator and Atelier Simoni Demonstra

Quote Originally Posted by Robert View Post
    Very interesting (even though I can't answer your questions). How many demonstrators are in your collection, and what brands are most represented?
    i just counted for the first time in recent memory and shockingly, I'm up to 96. The most represented brands are Sailor (12), Stipula (7), Pilot (7), TWSBI (5), and Franklin-Christoph (5).
    On the Hunt For:

Thanks
    Thanked 11,042 Times in 4,011 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by kenshiro View Post

Anyone ever seen this pen in person or have further corroborating evidence of its existence?
    What are the chances one of these will turn up, only to be filled to the brim with Noodler's Baystate Blue?
    "When Men differ in Opinion, both Sides ought equally to have the Advantage of being heard by the Publick;
    and that when Truth and Error have fair Play, the former is always an overmatch for the latter."

~ Benjamin Franklin

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Jon Szanto View Post
    What are the chances one of these will turn up, only to be filled to the brim with Noodler's Baystate Blue?
    Oh, now that's just mean.
    On the Hunt For:

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to kenshiro For This Useful Post:

Emy (October 8th, 2019), gylyf (March 10th, 2017)

Thanks

I’m brand new here, and joined just to confirm that the Moresi 2 is not mythical. I’m looking at one.

Thanks

Here are some photos of the Delta Moresi demonstrator .....

Teri Morris
    Owner, PEYTON STREET PENS
    www.peytonstreetpens.com

9. The Following User Says Thank You to terim For This Useful Post:

Emy (October 9th, 2019)

Thanks

Oh my god I cannot believe I missed out on this. Whoever bought it, we need to talk.
    On the Hunt For: