Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: FPGeeks Give Away #10

OrchidUnicorn

I have 4.
    1. A journal written to my daughter. Very random, just started volume two, took nine years to fill the first one. I am not a really dedicated "daily" writer in this one.
    2. A journal strictly for me and random thoughts, usually rants so I can vent in private when the going gets tough especially useful since I care for my mother, who has dementia. I now understand caregiver burnout!
    3. A dated daily journal with just a few lines for each day. I jot down a little about the day so I can expand on it later in my other journals if I want or need to.
    4. A small Black and Red spiral for currently inked pens and other pen/ink information.

Lashelle

Maruk

Lets see, I currently have 3 - 1 of which is electronic.
    #1 is a small top-folding moleskin that I carry around for ideas, thoughts and various activities. It is updated whenever and with whatever - a real stream of consciousness.
    #2 is electronic and is a daily writer, this way I don't have to deal with page lengths and other problems. I mostly write about the day's events and occurrences.
    #3 is a weekly journal, where I chart my progress to my goals. I also note my following to virtues a la Ben Franklin's 13 Virtues system. It keeps me on-track and away from trouble that I do not want.

Thanks

Hi all!
    I have 3 notebooks. #1 is for practice handwriting, #2 is for song lyrics and poems as they come to me, #3 is for Bible study.

bardolator

I have three notebooks going, currently:

#1 is a pocket-sized Moleskine (black) that I use as a "brain dump." It's actually the notebook that got me (back) into fountain pens! I was looking for a pen that wouldn't bleed through and saw a reference to Noodler's ink and, well.... (Four pens later, that was the most expensive notebook I've ever bought!) This notebook rides around in my purse; I jot lesson plan ideas, shopping lists, appointment reminders, etc. in it.

#2 is a spiral-bound Black 'N Red that I've been using as a class notebook for two classes I teach on Sunday afternoons. I keep lessons, quizzes, grades, and attendance in it.

#3 is a little Clairefontaine "Unplugged" notebook (black). I just started keeping it; I'm writing a series of letters to my nephew/godson in it (he's six weeks old). <3

(I'm not really gunning for the 51; just wanted to add to an interesting thread!)

Thanks
    Thanked 1,837 Times in 439 Posts

And the winner is...Ernst Bitterman! Be on the lookout for an email/PM from me.
    Thanks to everyone for participating!

Quote Originally Posted by Ernst Bitterman View Post
    Four... wait, FIVE writing project books, one for cataloguing fountain pens (with three full and out of service), one for journalling (also in a series) and a very small one to fit into the waistcoat pocket as a commonplace book. Eight in service, and a couple of Apica's in reserve. Good heavens!

Thanks

dang, I was sure I would win!

Thanks

Congrats Mr. Ernst!

penspouse

Congratulations!

Thanks

I may have to amend my name-- it's hard to live up to is when so many good things are happening. I will, of course, be recording this in two of the previously mentioned books, as it's both journal-fodder and a pen to be catalogued.

Thanks

Congrats, Ernst!

Thanks

Excuse me. Stop the contest. I'm EULA M. EDWARDS and I want my pen back.

Thanks

As great a believer as I am in the principle of Nemo Dat Quod Non Habet, I will happily return the item in question once properly satisfied as to your identity. This will most easily be done if you can send me the thumb and index finger from your writing hand to compare impressions on the pen, but failing that an affidavit from someone present at your birth and continuously present up to the point of the purchase of the pen will do the trick.

Say, I should work for the government, shouldn't I?

akonpittbull

I have collection of more then five hundred pens and among then two hundred is ink pen. In this collection I have Parker, Montblanc. I love to write with the ink pen specially of the parker and thats why I always recommend everybody to wright with it because writing comes great in that.

Thanks

The item of delight has arrived, and it's a jim dandy (or a djinn dabny, if you prefer).

asoldasdirt

I use three. One for my daily notes, record of conversations, thoughts ideas and stuff...One as a personal journal which records my thoughts, prayers, and life experiences. A small one is carried in my suit pocket for random thoughts and notes. All moleskines as they last the longest.