Thread: My friendship essay

Thanks

Default My friendship essay

Hey, here is my essay on friendship as 'full-time job.' If you've got any feedback, let me know
    Best
    “Friendship is a pretty full-time occupation if you really are friendly with somebody. Discuss”
    Genuine friendships should be considered a full-time occupation. The word ‘friend’ itself has a familiar ring in our psyche. We often take this word for granted, as most of us presume that we have friends. However, what is it that defines this special relationship that is neither familial nor non-platonic? Most people would express friendship as an attitude, comradely, or perhaps access to a sort of ownership. In bartering friendship, we give others the right to enter their lives. In return, it is expected that the trade would be recompensed with a sense of duty, privilege, loyalty, and responsibility. Thus it is important to always barter your friendship for more, and to have the upper hand; there must be self-love. The more self-love there is, then the more your friendship is worth. Therefore, not only is friendship a job for others to tend to, but it is also an obligation to oneself and a duty to reciprocate back.

A friend is someone who does not require an appointment or a schedule for your time. It is a 24-hour career! There is never an off-the-job moment when you have committed to trading your access to each other's lives. But rests assure, genuine friendships should never be unequal. As the proverbial saying goes, “[a] friendship is comparable to two men in one boat. It takes synchronized rowing, teamwork, and chemistry to sail the boat.” It is your job as the captain of your ship to ensure that everyone in your boat is rowing and not adding dead weight. Likewise, to earn your spot in another person's boat, an effort to help it sail is an essential requirement.
    Sources:
    Beck, J. (2015) How Friendships Change in Adulthood. The Atlantic. Retrieved from http://www.theatlantic.com/health/ar...lthood/411466/
    Friendship: The Real Value. (n.d.) Jet Writers. Retrieved from http://jetwriters.com/friendship-essay-sample/
    Konnikova, M. (2014) The Limits of Friendship. The New Yorker. Retrieved from http://www.newyorker.com/science/mar...er-friendships

Thanks

Default Re: My friendship essay

Best Writers Always Ready to Help with Essay Writing
    Our professional writers have years of experience in serving the needs of students unlike our competitors who went into business just a few years ago. We have writing skills and the specialized knowledge required to provide essay help online for cheap prices. Whether you need help getting admission into university and college or you need essay writing help online to stand out from the rest of your class, we are here to help. With provision of experience, skill, and an in-depth knowledge of what the examiners look for in an essay, we ensure that students get exactly what they are looking for to buy essay. click more information cowboypaper.com

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by bitto351 View Post
    Our professional writers have years of experience in serving the needs of students unlike our competitors who went into business just a few years ago. We have writing skills and the specialized knowledge required to provide essay help online for cheap prices. Whether you need help getting admission into university and college or you need essay writing help online to stand out from the rest of your class, we are here to help. With provision of experience, skill, and an in-depth knowledge of what the examiners look for in an essay, we ensure that students get exactly what they are looking for to buy essay. click more information cowboypaper.com
    SPAM!

Thanks
    Thanked 4,027 Times in 1,514 Posts

Spam reported. Bitto sounds quite "Ella-esque" yes?
    Klara was also a spammer
    Last edited by Chrissy; March 16th, 2019 at 03:09 PM.
    Regards, Chrissy | My Blog: inkyfountainpens

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Chrissy For This Useful Post:

Sailor Kenshin (March 14th, 2019)

Thanks

A very strange essay, to be sure. "Thus it is important to always barter your friendship for more, and to have the upper hand." Kinda turned my stomach.
    I wonder if this is the setup for the SPAM. First post on this forum.
    Quid rides? Mutato nomine de te fabula narratur. — Horace
    (What are you laughing at? Just change the name and the joke’s on you.)

Thanks

It looks like the AI is becoming much more sophisticated in the generation of Spam.

Thanks

I certainly wouldn't want this person as a "friend". But aside from the sentiments expressed, is this a good essay? I hold that it is not. There is a misspelled word; there is poor word usage; there is redundancy. If this is a come-on for the spam that followed, it is a failure.
    Written on a real computer and real keyboard with capital letters, punctuation, and everything.

Thanks

I want to be in a competition for friends! Don't you? I want to always be known as the BEST FRIEND.

Wait, that would mean I would actually have to do something. Never mind.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by bitto351 View Post
    Quid rides? Mutato nomine de te fabula narratur. — Horace
    (What are you laughing at? Just change the name and the joke’s on you.)