Thread: InCo Pen Pals for the rest of the year

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks

Default InCo Pen Pals for the rest of the year

I've read through the InCoWriYear thread (most of it) and it would seem that there are a few different camps ranging anywhere from "let it end" to "let's keep writing ten letters per day."

I suggest, for better or worse, that we adopt this InCo Pen Pals thread as a place for those who would enjoy year round pen pal type correspondence to gather and exchange addresses.

If you'd like to receive "not officially InCoWriMo" but just as cool mail throughout the year, let us know in this thread.

I'll even go first...

I'm always very happy to receive mail, be that letters, cards, notes, postcards or other. I do my level best to always reply - it's fun! Feel free to write to me at:

Eric Schneider
    PO Box 499
    Highland, CA 92346

If you'll be adding your address, let us know if there are any stipulations such as "postcards only, please." Keeping pen pal correspondence to a postcard-only level can be both rewarding and quick.

And while I have you here - THANK YOU ALL so very much for making InCoWriMo 2013 such FUN!!

2. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to eriquito For This Useful Post:

bertcarson (May 12th, 2014), DashaSky (July 25th, 2013), ernestcow (January 2nd, 2015), frmamede (November 14th, 2016), jackwebb (April 6th, 2014), SusanDW (March 5th, 2014), sweetnightingale (February 15th, 2016), ThriveToScribe (February 2nd, 2015)