Thread: WTT: Franklin Christoph Model 66 Stabilis in antique glass (a.k.a coke bottle)

Thanks

Question WTT: Franklin Christoph Model 66 Stabilis in antique glass (a.k.a coke bottle)

I have a Franklin Christoph Model 66 Stabilis in antique glass (a.k.a coke bottle) with a spectacular Masuyama Customized 14k Gold Medium Stub.

I filled it twice. It has never been eyedroppered. Writes great. That nib grind! wow.

I am somewhat hesitant to trade but if there is something out there that floats my boat +/- some cash I’d consider. Maybe there is someone, for whom, this was a dream to own an they didn’t get on the list in time.

It is fantastic all round pen, but I have so many desk pens already (I have a Sheaffer factory Signature stub vac-fil pen that is never likely to be dethroned, it is just epic and the nibs write identically, ca. 8mm stub, and I have 2 or three TD desk pens and a bunch of Snorkel Desk pens).

Perhaps I should have gotten the Pocket 66 but I just don’t use the pen that much. It mostly sits on my desk at home looking sexy.

Hit me with offers. I’ll be blunt, the trade has to be even or advantageous to me or I am not going to bite.

I generally prefer vintage pens.

Interested in Parker Vacumatics & Duofolds, Waterman (whatevers) and Sheaffers (always).

But also dig modern Japanese pens, and Auroras.

I could snap pics but honestly it looks exactly the same as every other coke bottle 66 you have seen on the net. I have all the case candy, cards, etc.

Thanks

Default Re: WTT: Franklin Christoph Model 66 Stabilis in antique glass (a.k.a coke bottle)

I have an Aurora 88 for sale here. Would it rock your boat?

Matias

Thanks

Default Re: WTT: Franklin Christoph Model 66 Stabilis in antique glass (a.k.a coke bottle)

The boat is rocking but other folks be knocking. I pm'd and emailed you.

folks can get at me via pm or directly by email

A bunch of inquiries followed by disappearances.

Deleted picture was here. haha.
    Last edited by stub; November 21st, 2016 at 09:14 AM.

Thanks

Just found all the original case candy. Cleaning the pen out.

mcorrea & I are going to do a swap in a couple weeks when he returns from his travels. His black Aurora here & the FC66 out to him.

May the postal gods smile upon us. haha.

cheers!