Thread: Esterbrook Dipless Taper Question-

Thanks

Default Esterbrook Dipless Taper Question-

Anyone made or would be willing to make a pair of Estie tapers? I got a double desk dipless set and would love to have a pair in interesting materials maybe a blue and red on!

-Kurt
    Be Here Now

Thanks
    Thanked 11,067 Times in 4,019 Posts

Default Re: Esterbrook Dipless Taper Question-

They actually made some of the tapers in transparent red, maybe for the two pen sets. But it *would* be fun to have someone make custom tapers. You might need to send a taper so they could match the threads - I know there are at least two different threadings on different Esterbrook desk pens.
    "When Men differ in Opinion, both Sides ought equally to have the Advantage of being heard by the Publick;
    and that when Truth and Error have fair Play, the former is always an overmatch for the latter."

~ Benjamin Franklin

Thanks

Default Re: Esterbrook Dipless Taper Question-

Quote Originally Posted by Jon Szanto View Post
    They actually made some of the tapers in transparent red, maybe for the two pen sets. But it *would* be fun to have someone make custom tapers. You might need to send a taper so they could match the threads - I know there are at least two different threadings on different Esterbrook desk pens.
    That is the biggest reason I asked in the pen making forum as I have 2 clear tapers and a red one, with different threads, here. I'm figuring the double would look better with some different materials
    Be Here Now