Thread: Why the level of animosity to Noodlers and Nathan Tardiff.

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks

Default Re: Why the level of animosity to Noodlers and Nathan Tardiff.

Quote Originally Posted by Walking with dogs View Post
    I’m beginning to think that I am not smart enough to realize I have problems. I have used BSB in a Sheaffer Imperial touchdown filler for many years now. It is continuously filled with BSB and sometimes sits for weeks unused and filled. Beyond staining, I have had no problems. It starts right up whenever I use it, no leakage, etc. I must be missing something.

For the last couple of week, I have been using two Ahabs (one with Libertys Elysium and the other with Heart of Darkness) with no problems. Granted I lost most of my sense of smell thirty years ago when I crashed my road bike, so I can’t attest to smell issues, but my wife with her sensitive nose, has never complained. Both pens even went camping with me and experienced elevation changes of 5,000 feet with no problems. I must be missing something.

I have a dozen or so Noodlers inks, the majority of what I use. Can’t say I have any problems with any of them. For me, Noodlers gives good value for a reasonable product.
    Well...Noodlers was created and fits with SOMEONE out there.
    Apparently, you are one of the ones that their products work for and resonate with.

I'm, personally, not built that way and there are some things that I know just are NOT-FOR-ME.
    Noodlers products are one of those things...

However, I'm happy to hear that they work for you.
    "I can only improve my self, not the world."

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Detman101 For This Useful Post:

mizgeorge (April 20th, 2021)