Thread: What does your desk/work area look like? Do you keep your fountain pens on it?

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks

Default What does your desk/work area look like? Do you keep your fountain pens on it?

I write this because today someone came into my office and just sat down and started handling all of my desktop items. They were completely fascinated by all of my clutter so I took a photo of it. I think they now believe I am a bit eccentric lol. It's a mixed bag with others. Some can't stand to hear my small collection of wind up travel alarm clocks tick tocking non-stop ( I love it!) and others like to write with my desktop fountain pens and feather quill. So I thought I would post a photo of my desktop just like it is. I have fountain pens in the photo so I thought this topic might fit here. I would be curious to see others work/desk areas. Anyone want to share?

IMG_9260.JPG

2. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to roguez For This Useful Post:

+ Show/Hide list of the thanked

Ahriman4891 (February 22nd, 2017), amk (December 30th, 2021), BlkWhiteFilmPix (October 30th, 2020), Cob (February 13th, 2017), da vinci (February 11th, 2017), Empty_of_Clouds (June 21st, 2022), farmdogfan (February 9th, 2017), frmamede (February 17th, 2017), InkyGinky (February 13th, 2017), Marsilius (February 11th, 2017), R.A. Stewart (February 18th, 2017), Sailor Kenshin (February 16th, 2017), VertOlive (February 9th, 2017)