Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Do you have a grail pen?

Thanks

Default Re: Do you have a grail pen?

My grail was a Sheaffer Balance oversize in black and pearl. A few weeks ago I found one at an antique mall in Maine so it is no longer a grail. It was, though, worth the wait.

I don't have a grail at the moment because I really have more pens than I know what to do with (I have about 30) and I'm having trouble keeping them all in rotation. I need to thin the herd before adding any new grails.

Thanks

Default Re: Do you have a grail pen?

My Grail PenS - 1st i'm a reasonably large collector with around 700 pieces in my collection. This includes mainly Fountain Pens, inkwells from the 1800's, and a 40 book library. What are my Grail Pens? I am not at home right now, BUT i have many! However the main one is one i just bought 1 month ago. A Visconti speakeasy LE # 51 of 1,000. With a Pladium Nib that is a 1.3 Stub. I'd die for this pen and she writes like a dream! + She has now become a daily writer. The only issue? Is she is a cartridge filler only..,,

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Best Regards,
    Mike
    Mike
    Visconti Last Lira aka Luigi Einaudi #63 of 975, Stipula Yellow Da Vinci Carbon Fiber T, Stipula Model T, Vintage Fountain Pens, Delta Amerigo Vespucci LE, Pelikan Special Edition Sahara F/P, TWSBI Micarta, Danitrio Mikado, Genkai, Nakaya Decapod Cigar, Watley in Woodgrain, Marlen Yellow Liberty LE, Santa FE Style Custom "51" made by Ralph Prather, president New Mexico Pen Collector's Club.