Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: PLEASE SHOW A LITTLE COMMON COURTESY

Thanks

Default Re: PLEASE SHOW A LITTLE COMMON COURTESY

Quote Originally Posted by RocketRyan View Post
    I'd like to point out I don't disagree with common courtesy, simply that without any rules or guidelines an open forum is an open forum, and people should be made aware and not be surprised when trolls comment on their sales thread.
    that goes for cursing rocket. Me asking not to have interference with a sale is wrong because there's not a rule but you can ask for no profanity. That is a double standard.

Thanks

Default Re: PLEASE SHOW A LITTLE COMMON COURTESY

Quote Originally Posted by jar View Post
    But you can't enforce it.
    That's true. People are free to behave in a manner that is not acceptable in polite company. That's certainly excusable when dealing with children but it is also acceptable to tell them to go back and sit at the kiddie table with their little friends.
    How? I think you have misunderstood what I am saying, or maybe I am not too clear in what I say.
    So for the last time. I agree that common courtesy should be exercised, but who decides what is acceptable and what is not? Is it that hard to stick a sticky at the top of the sales forum? Surely it's easier than this utter stupidity of expecting everyone to just know the unwritten rules?
    Dig at me if you want, send me to the kiddies table! But I am only pointing out the obvious that as new members join why not make it easy for them to fit in and know what is expected! Rather than the self elected having a rant when people don't follow their unwritten rules.
    self elected? Rocket you are a blowhard. I asked please for common courtesy. You call me a ranter and self elected. I'm so tired of your double standard ignorance I'm marking this thread sold to shut you up.
    Last edited by Curtisvan; April 11th, 2017 at 05:38 PM.

3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Curtisvan For This Useful Post:

Rossler (April 20th, 2017), Woody (April 25th, 2017)