Thread: Parker Deluxe Challenger - Black & Grey/Green - 3 Bands -14KT Parker Nib

Thanks

Default Parker Deluxe Challenger - Black & Grey/Green - 3 Bands -14KT Parker Nib

This week I have a great pen that Ive been working on restoring. This is the Parker Challenger with 3 bands, it is a smaller pen in excellent condition, really my pictures never do these pens justice.

The pen features a button filler on the end with a blind cap so thats a cool type of filler you dont see too often and will hold a good amount of ink.

The condition on the pen is really nice, with no brassing that I can see on the pen. The nib is a smooth 14K medium nib with a good amount of tipping material, as see in the picture.

Verification: https://imgur.com/a/dYRMi

$110 or OBO Shipping included CONUS, a more if you want the insurance/priority

Thanks

Default Re: Parker Deluxe Challenger - Black & Grey/Green - 3 Bands -14KT Parker Nib

BUMP! Lowered to $100

Thanks

Default Re: Parker Deluxe Challenger - Black & Grey/Green - 3 Bands -14KT Parker Nib

Bump

Thanks

bump

Thanks

Price lowered to $100