Thread: PIF: Tinkerers Lot - ASA Maya, Montegrappa Cartridge Fill and Unknown Syringe Filler

Thanks

Default PIF: Tinkerers Lot - ASA Maya, Montegrappa Cartridge Fill and Unknown Syringe Filler

I'm giving away three pens:

ASA Maya - Bold steel nib, eyedropper fill - needs to be heat set, I tried but I don't seem to have the knack for it. Aside from my efforts to tinker with it it has never been used, just filled for testing.

Montegrappa Cartridge Fill- Could use a trip through an ultrasonic or a deep clean but is in working condition.

Syringe Filler (Unknown Make) - the Filling mechanism moves and draws water but I haven't tried it with ink.

First person who can correctly identify the pen in the first photo and reply to this thread gets all 3 (free shipping in USA, world at your expense).

IMG_1848.JPGIMG_1862.JPG

2. The Following User Says Thank You to DavidtheGnome For This Useful Post:

KKay (July 8th, 2017)

Thanks

Default Re: PIF: Tinkerers Lot - ASA Maya, Montegrappa Cartridge Fill and Unknown Syringe Fil

I know it, I know it! It's a Retro 51 Tornado "Night Walkerz" Edition Pen!

Thanks

Default Re: PIF: Tinkerers Lot - ASA Maya, Montegrappa Cartridge Fill and Unknown Syringe Fil

Right you are! Please pm me your address and I'll get these in the mail tomorrow.