Thread: $215 or Less Pen Sale: Franklin-Christoph, Pelikan, Lamy, Conklin

Thanks

Default $215 or Less Pen Sale: Franklin-Christoph, Pelikan, Lamy, Conklin

Hi everyone,

I'm selling several pens for $215 or less. The price of each pen and a description is below each photograph. Price includes shipping Priority Mail CONUS. I would prefer to sell to CONUS only, but if you're somewhere else and really want a pen, we can probably work out shipping. PayPal please.

1. Sold Lamy Imporium

This pen originally retailed for $520 (I got it for 20% off so I was lucky). At $215 this is still quite a steal. This is a beautiful, metal pen with a gold fine nib. You can read my review of it here:https://www.penaddict.com/blog/2015/...-gold-a-review $215 box included along with converter.

2. SOLDConklin Nozac Penline 7m

I also paid way too much for this gorgeous vintage pen (1938). I've been trying to sell it to someone who will actually use it. It has a piston fill and a solid 14K stubbish nib. No box or papers. $215.

3. Sold Franklin-Christoph Stabilis 65 (the smaller one with a #5 nib).

This is one of those special acrylics that you can't get on the F-C site. I love this pen, but I have another 65 Stabilis, and I just plan to use it. This one comes with an HPS Needlepoint. Needlepoints are scratchy and I found it hard to write with, but some folks love them. If you don't, just go to the F-C site and order you another cool F-C nib. $140. Converter is included and the little leather pouch.

4. Sold Pelikan M605 Dark Blue with Rhodium Trim

This is a model you can't get anymore. I think I have the box for it. It's a gorgeous solid blue with rhodium trim. It comes with a two-tone 14K fine nib that is a great writer. Piston fill. $215.
    Last edited by Susan314109; July 21st, 2017 at 10:44 AM.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Susan314109 For This Useful Post:

DavidtheGnome (July 9th, 2017)

Thanks

Default Re: $215 or Less Pen Sale: Franklin-Christoph, Pelikan, Lamy, Conklin

hi susan i will buy the conklin

dougbensinger@nc.rr.com

Thanks

You say you paid $500 for Lamy Imporium, but in your reviw you specify you got it for $320. Not that it matters really, I just find it odd. Good luck with the sale.

Thanks

Oh. Oops. I remember it being retail $500 but I think I got it on sale. I'll fix this.

Thanks

Regardless of the original price paid, $215 is still a relative bargain for a Lamy Imporium. GLWS!

7. The Following User Says Thank You to comixfan For This Useful Post:

Susan314109 (July 10th, 2017)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by comixfan View Post
    Regardless of the original price paid, $215 is still a relative bargain for a Lamy Imporium. GLWS!
    Yeah agreed, I was not bashing the price at all, I just found the discrepancy odd. That's a good price for an Imporium.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by adhoc View Post
    You say you paid $500 for Lamy Imporium, but in your reviw you specify you got it for $320. Not that it matters really, I just find it odd. Good luck with the sale.
    Why did you feel the need to put this out publicly? This could have been cleared up in a private message. Just a thought for the future.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
    Three old hunters were walking through the woods one day. One looks over and says, "Windy, isn't it?" Another says, "I thought it was Thursday." The third says, "Me too! The heck with hunting, let's go grab a beer!"

10. The Following User Says Thank You to heymatthew For This Useful Post:

VertOlive (July 11th, 2017)

Thanks

Oh, I'm sorry, I really didn't mean anything bad by it...

12. The Following User Says Thank You to adhoc For This Useful Post:

VertOlive (July 11th, 2017)

Thanks

One pen left: The blue Pelikan M600.

Thanks

PM sent, WTB the M605.