Thread: Moving Sale

Thanks

Default Moving Sale

I'm moving so it's a good time to find new homes for the pens I no longer use. Most of them are modern "next-level" pens with good prices and for the purpose of moving, I'm not really interested in trade this time. All of them are in very good used condition and some of them are even new in box. Only ship to USCON at this moment. I have only included a few pictures to keed the post readable, more pictures are available here . And let me know if you have any questions.

The following pens are in good used conditions but without box or papers:

1. Lamy 2000, black, F nib
    The nib writes smoothly with some feedback and I have tuned the pen to write wetter.
    $75 shipped USCON SOLD

2. Lamy Studio, silver F nib
    The nib writes smoothly with some feedback. Very rigid. Unfortunatly I don't have a Lamy converter at this moment. The grip and the metal ring near the nib show some wear.
    $35 shipped USCON

3. Namisu Nova, Al body with Ti nib
    The titanium nib writes smoothly with a little bit more feedback than the steel nibs. Softer than the steel nib and has some decent line variation.
    $70 shipped USCON SOLD

4. Levenger Verona made by Stipula, 14k dual tone M
    The nib is wet and smooth and has a little bit of line variation. Not soft or springy though. Very beautiful color and unique design. Great introduction to Stipula pens.
    $70 shipped USCON SOLD

5. Bexley 20th Ann, piston filler with steel B nib
    The nib is very wet, rigid and smooth. The barrel is engraved "Bexley Pens, 1993-2013". Beautiful color, comfortable size and very practical filling system. I have greased the piston.
    $75 shipped USCON SOLD

6. Vintage Kaweco 905D, 14k EF nib
    The nib is smooth and rigid. The pen is polished but the imprint wears off. Some marks on the piston nob under the blind cap. The piston is in working condition but I'm not sure how long it's going to last.
    $50 shipped USCON

The following pens are mint in box, complete with all papers:

7. Sheaffer Intensity Medici, steel F nib
    The nib is very smooth and rigid. Very comfortable size and shape and the converter is included.
    $45 shipped USCON Reduced to $35

8. Aurora Ipsilon, matte black, steel F nib
    The nib writes smoothly with some feedback. A little bit on the broader side. Converter included.
    $45 shipped USCON Reduced to $40 SOLD

9. Aurora Firma Cube, clear demo, steel M nib
    The nib writes smoothly with similar feedback as typical Aurora nibs. Square design and a surprisingly large sized pen. Comes with the heavy acrylic displaying case.
    $55 shipped USCON SOLD

10. Pilot Vanishing Point, orange, gold M nib stubbed
    The nib was ground by myself to a wet and smooth medium stub. More closeup nib photos available here . I planned to use it a lot, which obviously is not the case. Mint in box condition and priced to sell.
    $70 shipped USCON SOLD

Finally, writing samples:

Payment via Paypal and no international shipping at this moment. Thanks for looking and let me know if you have any questions.
    Last edited by mmd; July 28th, 2017 at 06:04 AM.

Thanks

Default Re: Moving Sale

PMed you

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk

Thanks

Definitely some pens I'm interested in, please advise if/when you decide to open up sales to Canadian buyers.

Thanks

PM sent!

Thanks

Price reduction on the Sheaffer Intensity and Aurora Ipsilon. And you can take both of them together with the Lamy Studio for $100 shipped USCON. Also added one Pilot Vanishing Point for sale. Thanks.

Thanks

PM sent RE: Pilot VP

Thanks

Last bump. Aurora Ipsilon is sold and now $60 for both the Lamy and Sheaffer, shipped USCON. Thanks.

Thanks

We understand the unique needs of commercial clients and offer tailored solutions to address every aspect of your move. From packing and transportation to unpacking and setup, our experienced team is equipped to handle all your relocation requirements with professionalism and efficiency. https://www.homemovesmadeeasy.com/