Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: iOS App to simulate a fountain pen

Thanks

Default Re: iOS App to simulate a fountain pen

I stumbled upon your post and wanted to chime in. I haven't heard of the scanning app you're looking for, but I might have a recommendation for you. I personally use an app from https://smartengines.com/ for scanning, and it's been a great tool for me in my design job. It's not free, but I think the investment is worth it if you need a reliable and accurate scanning app. However, if you're on a budget and looking for a free alternative, I'm sure there are plenty of options out there.
    Last edited by Bashmakk; March 11th, 2023 at 01:58 PM.

Thanks

I thought this was actually a pretty useful proposition. The information I was looking for was already mentioned. a fountain pen simulation application, although it has many shortcomings, it has also marked some progress!

Thanks

The iOS app simulating a fountain pen brings nostalgic charm to digital writing, offering users a unique verizon billing support blend of tradition and technology. With its realistic ink flow and customizable nibs, it provides an immersive experience for pen enthusiasts while embracing the convenience of modern devices. Truly a stroke of genius!

Thanks
    Thanked 2,281 Times in 1,306 Posts

Maybe our spammer is Jennifer Aniston, using her "Friends" character's name.

Just kidding, we all know it's you David - our very own resident toddler throwing another spam tantrum (spamtrum?)

It would be more amusing if it wasn’t so sad and pathetic.

You can read more about Empty of Clouds (aka: David Jackson) and his spam escapades in this thread:

Dogs eatin’ homework and other tall tales - or how EoC got caught spamming the forum

New members should heed the warning in red at the top of the first post, if you don’t like drama.

If you would like more information, David can be found at this link:

https://www.otago.ac.nz/physio/about...administration
    "A truth does not mind being questioned. A lie does not like being challenged."

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by dneal View Post
    Maybe our spammer is
    You're just as tiresome as the spammers. Given it a rest
    Add Lightness and Simplicate

Thanks
    Thanked 2,281 Times in 1,306 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by karmachanic View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by dneal View Post
    Maybe our spammer is
    You're just as tiresome as the spammers. Given it a rest
    Hi David. We're all free to respond to the spam (or not) as we choose. Perhaps you would prefer a big SPAM meme?

Feel free to put me on ignore if it bothers you so much.
    Last edited by dneal; February 23rd, 2024 at 10:04 AM.
    "A truth does not mind being questioned. A lie does not like being challenged."

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by FredRydr View Post
    I cannot imagine how it would work, or even why it would be useful. Try a Rhodia pad...for a lot less money for far more accuracy.
    I can't Agree more .

These " APP CULTURE " is killing the human brains and tuning all human brains into dummies.

*Buy you bicycle and it is electric . So you can't ride it as you stop subscripting to the App using it.
    * Buy your E, Book so you don't owe it if you unsubscribe to your >>> say Amazon Kinder app >> ( I bought lot of books under Kinder APP now I don't subscript to Amazone Account Those books are out of my use. ) who is crazy here ???? not me ....
    * I bought my iTunes music so as long as I am attached to pay for continus suscription I can use them.
    * I have my Photoshop ( I bought it ... through an APP ) and one day if I stop paying for the App I am not able to use it.
    * If you Buy an electric car and to use it you have to do application upgrading. If you don't do it your car function is limited and it has a death warranty !
    *If you a camera if you don't upgrade your apps. your camera has a death warranty.

TO HAVE AN APP FOR USING A PEN IS THE MOST CRAZY IDEA . Instead go to YOUTUBE and put the details of your pen and the ink you prefer there may be at least one or few answers to get to find something want to know about. Either it is ink or a pen it will come up.