Thread: Montblanc Dostoevsky Writers Series -Medium 750 nib with box and papers - barely used

Thanks

Default Montblanc Dostoevsky Writers Series -Medium 750 nib with box and papers - barely used

Selling on behalf of my lovely work colleague. This wonderful fountain pen is in mint condition. I think it maybe has seen ink once. I have been all over this under decent magnification and it's perfect as is the nib.

This pen was made in 1997. The box is perfect and the outer box has tiny signs of wear. I have tested the filling system with water and it does not leak. I have dip tested the nib and it's smooth and writes a generous medium line. Please refer to the photographs and feel free to ask any questions.

This is worth every penny of the £800 price and I will ship worldwide so long as you pay for insured and tracked shipping.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons, for you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup.

http://www.etsy.com/shop/peachez

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Annie For This Useful Post:

fpnut (June 2nd, 2018)

Thanks

Default Re: Montblanc Dostoevsky Writers Series -Medium 750 nib with box and papers - barely

Last call or it's off to Bonhams.
    Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons, for you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup.

http://www.etsy.com/shop/peachez

Thanks

Default Re: Montblanc Dostoevsky Writers Series -Medium 750 nib with box and papers - barely

Is this still available?

Thanks

Still available?