Thread: Retro 51 Limited Editions (Feldman, Anderson, Bioworkz) + Bamboo

Thanks

Default Retro 51 Limited Editions (Feldman, Anderson, Bioworkz) + Bamboo

SOLD!

Hello all,
    Thinning the herd to pay down some debt so I'll be selling off almost all of my pens over the next week or so. First up is a series of Retro 51 pens.

1. Retro 51 Joey Feldman Artist Edition: Original box, signed artwork included. Mint condition. Number 012.
    2. Retro 51 Anderson Pens Edition (Green Circuit Board Pattern): Original Box. Mint condition. Number 057.
    3. Retro 51 Bamboo: Original box. Mint condition. Not numbered.

I'm asking $100 for the three. Note: The Bioworkz model is no longer available.

Photo to follow.

Please PM or email with questions or offers.

Thanks,
    Matthew
    Last edited by heymatthew; September 27th, 2017 at 07:12 PM.
    Three old hunters were walking through the woods one day. One looks over and says, "Windy, isn't it?" Another says, "I thought it was Thursday." The third says, "Me too! The heck with hunting, let's go grab a beer!"

Thanks

Default Re: Retro 51 Limited Editions (Feldman, Anderson, Bioworkz) + Bamboo

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
    Three old hunters were walking through the woods one day. One looks over and says, "Windy, isn't it?" Another says, "I thought it was Thursday." The third says, "Me too! The heck with hunting, let's go grab a beer!"

Thanks

Bump. Make an offer!

Thanks

Bump.

Thanks

Bump. Previous buyer was a no-show so these are still available!