Thread: FS: NIB Stipula Etruria Rainbow Prisma 88 with a Titanium Semi-flex nib - $800

Thanks

Default FS: NIB Stipula Etruria Rainbow Prisma 88 with a Titanium Semi-flex nib - $700

Greetings all,

I have a Stipula Etruria Rainbow Prisma 88 with a Titanium T-flex nib. This is a limited pen numbered 65/88 with box and all papers. There's some slight wrinkles on the outside cardboard sleeve that must have happened as things have been moved around the closet slightly, but otherwise it's in brand new condition. As far as I know, this pen hasn't even been dip-tested by the store.

It's the full rainbow prisma version of this pen that allows you to view the ink level inside, but the middle section is NOT clear like the relatively more common limited edition pen that has the middle clear section. The pen features a a semi-flexible titanium T-flex nib. Stipula originally marketed this nib as being a flexible nib. It definitely has nice line variation with some bounch, but nowhere as flexible as a wet noodle vintage nib. That said, it flexes much easier than either my Noodler's Ahab or Konrad.

Price drop to $700 including shipping and handling. I'm open to offers and trades. PayPal vastly preferred although I can accept check or money order.

Pictures and writing sample:

1GUJPII - Imgur.jpgsUjgHpl - Imgur.jpgktNeWCQ - Imgur.jpgNlzLY9s - Imgur.jpgQjBRAjP - Imgur.jpg
    Last edited by Memory; October 24th, 2017 at 06:16 PM. Reason: Price drop and photos added

Thanks

Default Re: FS: NIB Stipula Etruria Rainbow Prisma 88 with a Titanium Semi-flex nib - $800

Hello there, my girlfriend and I are very interested in this pen. I just want to make sure it is one of the original of the Rainbow Stipula Prisma 88! If there's any way I can see pictures of it before hand that'd be great. It's such a great pen !! Let me know how much you'd want it for and once again -- thank you !

Kyle

Thanks

Default Re: FS: NIB Stipula Etruria Rainbow Prisma 88 with a Titanium Semi-flex nib - $800

Quote Originally Posted by Iamstipula View Post
    Hello there, my girlfriend and I are very interested in this pen. I just want to make sure it is one of the original of the Rainbow Stipula Prisma 88! If there's any way I can see pictures of it before hand that'd be great. It's such a great pen !! Let me know how much you'd want it for and once again -- thank you !

Kyle
    Sending you a PM

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks

Hello, is this pen still for sale or did you sell it to this person? Thank you.