Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Love. Does it even exist?

Thanks

Default Re: Love. Does it even exist?

I was 46 when I got married to a temp who worked on the same floor where I had an office. Chance meeting. Chance invitation she left on my desk. We have been married twenty-two years.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Annie View Post
    Yes it does exist. Finding it though, that's the tricky thing. Sometimes it happens when you least expect it.
    Oh Spideysgirl. Annie is very right. The more you look for something the less likely you are to find it.
    There are a couple of things to remember though. Firstly it is that anybodies opinion of you is not worth a damn, it's what you think of yourself that matters and secondly if you love your family who cares what others say about them?
    I used to believe in love and now well I love my children and my family. I have respect for the mother of my two youngest but I am single and at 42 I can't be bothered to ever be in another relationship again. I'd rather concentrate on building a future for my children and a secure retirement for myself now. If it happens it happens but just because I don't have a soulmate or "the one" somewhere it doesn't have to mean that you don't.
    Take this slow and go with the flow. Anything that's worn on a sleeve will get torn especially your heart.
    Ok.
    Last edited by DavidDecorator; December 21st, 2017 at 04:59 PM.
    A working class hero is something to be. (John Lennon)

Thanks

Yes!
    0.5mm vs 0.7mm graphite sizes is much like 9mm vs 45acp...they both work if you know what you are doing. - me

Looking for Caran d'Ache Type 55 2mm set and Rotation .7 pencils.