Thread: Franklin-Christoph 20 Pen Case (FxCel Black Leather & Suit Grey Fabric)

Thanks

Default Franklin-Christoph 20 Pen Case (FxCel Black Leather & Suit Grey Fabric)

For sale is a Franklin-Christoph 20 pen case in FxCel black leather and Suit Grey fabric. The case is essentially unused and is in like new condition. There is one very minor 'flaw' to the leather on the spine underneath the second diamond of the F-C logo (as seen in my picture); just a small crease typical of leather products. The case comes in a drawstring pouch as seen in my pictures. The pens shown in my last picture are a Pelikan M400 and M805. They are, of course, for demonstration only. $78.50, including shipping in the USA; will accept PayPal or check/money order. Thank you.

20 gray 1.JPG20 gray 2.JPG20 gray 3.JPG20 gray 4.JPG20 gray 5.JPG
    Last edited by Zhivago; October 7th, 2017 at 09:29 PM.

Thanks

Default Re: Franklin-Christoph 20 Pen Case (FxCel Black Leather & Suit Grey Fabric)

Bump.

Thanks

Default Re: Franklin-Christoph 20 Pen Case (FxCel Black Leather & Suit Grey Fabric)

Zhivago,
    How does this case hold larger pens like a Montblanc 149, Omas Paragon, or Pelikan M1000?

4. The Following User Says Thank You to TheRealYossarian For This Useful Post:

Zhivago (October 14th, 2017)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by TheRealYossarian View Post
    Zhivago,
    How does this case hold larger pens like a Montblanc 149, Omas Paragon, or Pelikan M1000?
    I think larger pens like those three should be fine. F-C makes quality products, and I don't think larger/thicker pens would cause the bands to come lose or anything like that. I also don't think there would be any kind of space related issued caused by the lengths of those pens.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Zhivago For This Useful Post:

TheRealYossarian (October 14th, 2017)