Thread: Bexley Cutting Edge LE #79/100

Thanks

Default Bexley Cutting Edge LE #79/100

Just in time for Christmas!

The Bexley Cutting Edge was a highly collectible Limited Edition of 100 knife and pen sets consisting of a super high quality Great Eastern Cutlery pocket knife and a Bexley pen both dressed in a gorgeous warm caramel swirl material and housed in a special tin.

The pen is a Bexley cartridge converter with a Medium two tone steel nib. The knife is produced by Great Eastern Cutlery, a company that has risen to the top echelon according to what I have been told by knife collectors.

This set is Limited Edition #79/100 and is brand new, never used with all of its original packaging and papers. The pen has never seen ink and the knife is still packed in its original oil paper and removed only for these photographs.

Though the original price was $495 with a gold nib, this brand new never used Limited Edition set in original packaging with steel nib pen can be yours for half that price.

$250 plus $12 Priority Insured shipping within US

Email: whichwatch@roadrunner.com

I apologize to our non-US friends, but I don't want to risk violating any postal regulations by trying to ship a knife out of the country.
    I hope you will understand.

Thanks

Default Re: Bexley Cutting Edge LE #79/100

bump

Thanks

Default Re: Bexley Cutting Edge LE #79/100

bump