Thread: Ratnamson 32 - Brown Indian Ebonite Eyedropper [B]

Thanks

Default Ratnamson 32 - Brown Indian Ebonite Eyedropper [B]

Ratnamson are renowned pen manufacturers from Rajahmundry India, manufacturing hanmade ebonite pens for over 60 years. These pens are getting harder to find in the U.S. and getting this particular pen with other Ratnamsons took me weeks of work but I REALLY needed to try these pens.

For sale here is the no.32 model ebonite pens from Ratnamson India. They come with gold color trims and I have added a German gold plated iridium tipped fine nib (this pen will take #5 nibs), the ebonite feed has also been heat set with this nibs so if you decide to replace it, I recommend setting it again.

The pen is filled via eyedropper and I have added an o-ring on the section to make it more secure (event though it has a lot of threads and I will add silicone grease before sending it out). I will also add some acrylic beads in to the body to prevent burping and ink from sticking to the sides. This pen will work and will hold a TON of ink.

Dimensions: 14.2cm capped, 12.2cm uncapped, 16.5cm posted; Section width: 1cm; Barrel width: 1.2cm
    More Pics - https://imgur.com/a/WlHCA

SHIPPING INCLUDED IN CONUS - $50

Thanks

Default Re: Ratnamson 32 - Brown Indian Ebonite Eyedropper [B]

Quote Originally Posted by Jobesmirage View Post
    Ratnamson are renowned pen manufacturers from Rajahmundry India, manufacturing hanmade ebonite pens for over 60 years. These pens are getting harder to find in the U.S. and getting this particular pen with other Ratnamsons took me weeks of work but I REALLY needed to try these pens.

For sale here is the no.32 model ebonite pens from Ratnamson India. They come with gold color trims and I have added a German gold plated iridium tipped fine nib (this pen will take #5 nibs), the ebonite feed has also been heat set with this nibs so if you decide to replace it, I recommend setting it again.

The pen is filled via eyedropper and I have added an o-ring on the section to make it more secure (event though it has a lot of threads and I will add silicone grease before sending it out). I will also add some acrylic beads in to the body to prevent burping and ink from sticking to the sides. This pen will work and will hold a TON of ink.

Dimensions: 14.2cm capped, 12.2cm uncapped, 16.5cm posted; Section width: 1cm; Barrel width: 1.2cm
    More Pics - https://imgur.com/a/WlHCA

SHIPPING INCLUDED IN CONUS - $50

What diameter of acrylic bead, Jobesmirage, and how many do you use in this context?
    Thank you for any information on this topic,
    Regards
    Astobo