Thread: Photos from Central Ohio Pen Club Meeting - Part 2

Thanks

Default Photos from Central Ohio Pen Club Meeting - Part 2

To Read Part 1 First, Start Here:
    https://fpgeeks.com/forum/showthread...Meeting-Part-1

Dan’s Parker Duofold clone by made Empire

Frank found a Wing Sung dual use Fountain Pen/Ball Point all in one pen. Now THAT’S efficient!

Jessica, our ink lady, further increased her stash

Doug found a Sheaffer Snorkel in its original box. The pen had a Sheaffer price sticker of $15.50 and a retailer sticker from Famous Barr Company of $8.97 He didn’t tell us the 2017 price.

Elizabeth found the sweetest Wahl ring top pen and pencil set in original box. At least, it was the sweetest until she also showed us her Swan Mabie Todd Moire with hand done inlay, shown just below the set.

After Elizabeth showed us her lil’ darlins, Nikos produced the opposite end of the extreme. It is a 1970’s Japanese eyedropper made of cocobolo by Eisube Sakai. Rick also had a pen from the show of cocobolo (by Ryan Krusac), but after Nikos whipped his out Rick suffered a severe case of pen envy and at that point quit taking pictures

I have one more picture of a pen and owner I didn’t write down. I didn’t want to skip anyone so here is someone’s beautiful mottled red pencil. Perhaps it is Erik’s lever filled pencil that left me so captivated I failed to take notes?

Look like fun? The only thing missing is YOU!!! Come on out and join us!

Next meeting will be Sunday December 10, 2 to 4 pm at Columbus Metro Library Northern Lights Branch, 4093 Cleveland Ave., Columbus

The Theme will be “Demo Day” and special guest Howard Edelstein from Cleveland will join us to share his collection of Demonstrator pens. If you’ve got ‘em, bring ‘em. We hope to see you there!
    Last edited by whichwatch; November 14th, 2017 at 02:26 PM.

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to whichwatch For This Useful Post:

da vinci (November 15th, 2017), manoeuver (November 14th, 2017), penwash (November 14th, 2017), ShugPug (November 14th, 2017)