Thread: Pen Posse White Elephant Event

Thanks
    Thanked 2,210 Times in 413 Posts

Default Pen Posse White Elephant Event

The annual Pen Posse White Elephant Event. For this year, we are allowing pen related gifts. For this event, try to refrain from the usual trolling gifts. Save the Vladimir Putin spray, giant chicken statues, vintage corncob holders, etc, for the January post Christmas white elephant event. The price guidance is $20-25 but no hard limits just don't go nuts.

FYI-the Pen Posse food sub-committee meeting is right after the Pen Posse at Espetus Brazilian BBQ. Contact Christina if you want in. We only have room for one or two more without Kimberly having to sit on Katherine's lap.

Sunday Dec. 17th

1:00 pm

Peter's Cafe
    10 El Camino, Millbrae, California 94030
    2017 San Francisco Pen Show
    August 25-27th, 2017
    Sofitel San Francisco Bay Hotel
    223 Twin Dolphin Drive
    Redwood City Ca, 94065

Thanks

Default Re: Pen Posse White Elephant Event

I was also present at this event and I really liked it because there were many unforgettable moments.
    In general, I really like to participate in as many events as possible and one that has remained in my memory forever was organized by https://www.ontourevents.co.uk/stage-hire It remained in my memory because there I met my girlfriend who is now my wife.
    Namely there we understood that we are created for each other and that is why we always fondly remember that event that united us.
    We are now waiting for the whole coronavirus thing to end so we can go to other events together because we are missing those days.
    Last edited by MorrisonR; August 9th, 2020 at 01:47 AM.