Thread: 2018 Barcelona penshow

Thanks

Default 2018 Barcelona penshow

Hi,

Before we reach the end of the year, I would like to let you know that work is already underway on the new edition of the Fira de L'Estilogrāfica de Barcelona in 2018, which will be held at the “Montblanc Hotel” (Via Laietana street, number 61) in Barcelona on Saturday, March 10th, 2018.

The Barcelona penshow is organized by “Els Amics de L'Estilogrāfica” fountain pen fan group and this year is sponsored by the company “Plumas Estilográficas” (www.plumas-estilograficas.es), and by the fountain pen manufacturers Pelikan / Porsche Design, Cross / Sheaffer and Kaweco / Divine Design. The interest of these sponsors in the promotion of this type of events is good news, since it opens a way for the dissemination of this hobby that entertains us.

As usual, the entrance is free and a small gift will be give the first (hundreds of) visitors (last year the gift was an inkwell of Pelikan). As I learn more news I will comment on this thread.

Finally, I say goodbye wishing you a merry X-mas and a Happy New Year.

Cheers!

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to josepllcs For This Useful Post:

da vinci (December 24th, 2017), fountainpagan (February 6th, 2018)

Thanks

Default Re: 2018 Barcelona penshow

Hi,

Today, I have received some information about the exhibitors that have confirmed their assistance at the 2018 Barcelona penshow. The organizers have the confirmation of more than twenty exhibitors that surely will come incredible fountain pens. Among the confirmed vendors we have, at national level, Julia Gusano, Alfonso Mur, Alfredo Recuero, Paco Cruz, Joseph (Philartpens), Viena, the Fountain Central and pens-estilograficas.es (one of the sponsors of the penshow). At international level, there will be Francesco de Leo, Francesco Gargiulo, Cliff Harrington, Jim Marshall, Mike Selway, Osman Sümer and Tom Westerich.

Among the exhibitors there will also be tables devoted to papers, in particular, the fantastic proposals brought by Gatz-BCN and Naikare. I am already thinking about the Tomoe River paper that I will buy this year.

The other sponsors of the penshow (Pelikan / Porsche Design, Cross / Sheaffer and Kaweco / Divine Design) are also expected to be present.

Soon I will be commenting on the updates of the list of exhibitors. There is less than a month and a half left until the day arrives!

Thanks

This a great show, I went last year and thoroughly enjoyed it!

Thanks

Good Morning,

Those who intend to attend this year's Barcelona penshow will be gifted with a Rhodia no. 13 (Din-A6 size) notebook until the stocks are exhausted (in principle there will be for everyone, there is no need to worry, we have 500 notebooks). You only have to ask for it at the front desk table of the penshow (reception of the penshow). You will be also requested to give some voluntary information from the attendees (basically to set up statistics) and the possibility of signing up for a draw whose details I will discuss later.

A picture of the notebook (the fountain pen is mine, I am not giving it away ):

Looking forward to meeting you at the Barcelona penshow!
    Last edited by josepllcs; February 5th, 2018 at 05:10 AM.

Thanks

DRAW DURING 2018 FIRA DE L'ESTILOGRĀFICA DE BARCELONA

To commemorate the celebration of the 2018 Fira de l'Estilogrāfica de Barcelona, the group of "Els Amics de l'Estilogrāfica" have decided to organize the drawing of a fountain pen among the attendees of the fair.

The selected pen is a wonderful Pelikan M101N Bright Red, fourth edition of the M101N Pelikan collection that recalls Pelikan classics. The pen is presented in a gift box that includes an inkwell of classic design.

Here are the bases of the draw that will take place on March 10, 2018:

1. Attendees may request a number at the reception desk of the fair, free of charge, to participate in the draw.

2. The delivery of numbers will take place between 10:00 and 17:45 on March 10, 2018.

3. The draw will be made publicly at 6:00 pm (approximately) on March 10, 2018 using a random number generation page to select the winning number.

4. It is a prerequisite that the lucky person is in the room at the time of the draw. In this sense, the public will be asked if the person of the winning number is in the room. If this is not the case, a new random number will be extracted again until a number of one of the attendees present in the room is obtained.

5. The prize will be delivered to you by hand and you will be asked to take pictures of the delivery.

I hope the bases are clear enough, especially the point where it is mentioned that the winner should be present in the room when the draw is performed.

And now a photograph of the fountain pen, although surely you find many more online.

Bye!

Thanks

Hi,

This is the final list of exhibitors. I hope that those attending the penshow will have a lot of fun!

LIST OF EXHIBITORS

Alessandro Polito
    Alfonso Mur
    Alfredo Recuero - Vymars
    Augusto del Rio
    Central de la Estilográfica
    Cliff Harrington
    David A. Parisi
    Ferrucio Furri
    Francesco de Leo
    Francesco Gargiulo
    Gatz Bcn - Anna
    Giuseppe Lo Giudice
    Guillaume Chappuis
    Guglielmo Garlato
    Javier Villanueva - Absolute Breton
    Jean Buchser - FPS Pens & Stylos
    Jim Marshall
    Joseph Adarlo - Viena
    Juan Pablo Sobrino - Nephewpens.com
    Julia Gusano - Trade Art / Julio Alcón
    Mercé Capell - Naikare
    Miguel Angel García - Antigua's Pen
    Mike Selway
    Miroslav Tischler - Penkala.net
    Myrna and Gary Lehrer
    Osman Sümer
    Paco Cruz - Cruzaltpens
    Patrocinadors - Pelikan / Cross / Kaweco / Plumasestilograficas
    Peter Crook - Carneil Pens
    Ray Walters
    Shabbir Solanki
    SternLe - Yildiz
    Tom Westerich
    Ulrrich Krüner

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by josepllcs View Post
    DRAW DURING 2018 FIRA DE L'ESTILOGRĀFICA DE BARCELONA

To commemorate the celebration of the 2018 Fira de l'Estilogrāfica de Barcelona, the group of "Els Amics de l'Estilogrāfica" have decided to organize the drawing of a fountain pen among the attendees of the fair.

The selected pen is a wonderful Pelikan M101N Bright Red, fourth edition of the M101N Pelikan collection that recalls Pelikan classics. The pen is presented in a gift box that includes an inkwell of classic design.

Here are the bases of the draw that will take place on March 10, 2018:

1. Attendees may request a number at the reception desk of the fair, free of charge, to participate in the draw.

2. The delivery of numbers will take place between 10:00 and 17:45 on March 10, 2018.

3. The draw will be made publicly at 6:00 pm (approximately) on March 10, 2018 using a random number generation page to select the winning number.

4. It is a prerequisite that the lucky person is in the room at the time of the draw. In this sense, the public will be asked if the person of the winning number is in the room. If this is not the case, a new random number will be extracted again until a number of one of the attendees present in the room is obtained.

5. The prize will be delivered to you by hand and you will be asked to take pictures of the delivery.

I hope the bases are clear enough, especially the point where it is mentioned that the winner should be present in the room when the draw is performed.

And now a photograph of the fountain pen, although surely you find many more online.

Bye!

Unfortunately my flight back from Barcelona is at 19.25, so as I will not be able to be in the room at the time of the extraction. Good luck to all other participants.

Alfredo

Inviato dal mio E5823 utilizzando Tapatalk