Thread: FS: Parson's Essential and Pilot Falcon

Thanks

Default FS: Parson's Essential and Pilot Falcon

I'm further reducing my collection and up for your considerations today are two pens: the Parson's Essential and the Pilot Falcon. Both of them are near mint but the Falcon is engraved. I think the price also reflect this.

1. Parson's Essential, M CI nib
    Parson's Essential from Mr. Pen. Beautiful CI nib which gives great line variation. Near mint condition as said above and the only imperfection is a small scratch under the cap band, which is shown in one of the pictures. A lot of people have reviewed this pen and I also think it's a great introduction to specialty nibs.
    Asking $35 shipped USCON, SOLD

2. Pilot Falcon, resin version, SM nib
    This pen also doesn't need much introduction. This is the black resin version with a SM nib. The nib is soft but not something I'll call flex or semiflex. It gives you a soft feeling and has some line variation. Please refer to the writing sample. The pen is engraved but otherwise near mint. Personally I didn't mind the engraving and that's why I bought it in the first place. I thought that I would use it a lot because it's a great writer but that turns out to be a lie. It's time to pass it to someone who can actually use it.
    Asking $70 shipped USCON, Reduced to $65 shipped USCON

Ship to USCON only and let me know if you have any question. Happy New Year!
    Last edited by mmd; December 31st, 2017 at 06:39 PM.

Thanks

Default Re: FS: Parson's Essential and Pilot Falcon

Good afternoon I would like to have the parson essential please. I assume PayPal? Thanks

Thanks

Parson's Essential is sold and the Falcon is slightly reduced to $65 shipped USCON. Thanks.

Thanks

PM sent on the Falcon