Thread: Innovative Journaling - Horrible Experience!

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks

Default Innovative Journaling - Horrible Experience!

I have dealt with Arthur at Innovative Journaling (prior name Renaissance Art) for over 10 years and purchase many of his leather items.

Back on October 14th, 2017 I placed an order for their Urban Explore bag and tool roll up at the cost of $479.00 including shipping via PayPal. They promised me it would sent in time to give as a Christmas gift. I began sending email requests for an update in late November and received only one very brief one line response that he was working on it.

To be brief, after at least a dozen emails since December 17th, I have only received one response from Arthur asking me if I hadn't received an email he claimed to have sent to me a few days before. I had received no emails from him and I really have begun to believe he didn't send it at all, but was using that technique to stall me. After 5 more emails since January 1st, requesting an update or at least an explanation I have come to the point that I must escalate this to PayPal and have them undertake getting me a refund. Per PayPal's rules, I have to escalate prior to January 13th, 2018 in order to have them intervene.

I have never had to do this with any vendor before, especially one that I have had such a good and lengthy relationship.

Outside of opening a case with PayPal, are their any other avenues that you would take in order to effect a refund? I am actually to the point where I am starting to believe that the bag has not even been made and that Innovative Journaling has no intention of honoring my order or refunding the funds.

Thanks in advance for any advice.
    Last edited by Bisquitlips; January 8th, 2018 at 07:26 PM.