Thread: WTT: Montblanc 122 PL for OMAS Arco Bronze or Verde Paragon

Thanks

Default WTT: Montblanc 122 PL for OMAS Arco Bronze or Verde Paragon/Milord

Hello,

I know it may be a long-shot, but I was wondering if someone was interested in trading a vintage Montblanc 122 PL for an OMAS Arco Bronze or Verde old-style Paragon/Milord. The 122 PL is the smallest of the line, but it is also very rare, given the platinum arco celluloid and especially with no celluloid shrinkage or discoloration. If you've ever been interested in one but not had the funds for the regular $1,800+ price on one, this might be another way to get it.
    Specs of the pen:

Length capped: 12.3 cm
    Length posted: 14.0 cm
    Width of barrel: 0.95 cm
    Nib width: EF or F (and almost semi-flex)

There is minor brassing on the back of the clip ring (the famous curvy clip) and the imprints are mostly faded. Otherwise, the celluloid is in good condition, the cap band has no brassing, and the pen has its original 14k duo-tone nib and ebonite feed. The nib is very smooth and springy and is one of the best nibs I've ever used. The Montblanc peak on the finial is not cracked and is in quite good condition.

I am interested in any trade offers. I am most interested in an (old-style) paragon or even milord in arco bronze with gold/rose-gold trim or the arco verde in ruthenium/rodium trim, but honestly I can't really be picky! Please do not hesitate to ask questions or to PM me. Cheers, and thank you very much for your consideration.

_DSC0987 - Copy.JPG_DSC1160 - Copy.JPG_DSC1162 - Copy.JPG
    Last edited by 2ntense; March 5th, 2018 at 05:56 PM.

Thanks

Default Re: WTT: Montblanc 122 PL for OMAS Arco Bronze or Verde Paragon

I have a 146G from 1952 with the long ink window in great condition. It’s a M nib very wet and at least semi flex.

Thanks

Default Re: WTT: Montblanc 122 PL for OMAS Arco Bronze or Verde Paragon

Oops, I'm so sorry that I didn't see this. I actually decided to hold onto the 122 PL for awhile.