Thread: FS: Omas Celluloid & Parker 51 Pens

Thanks

Default FS: Omas Celluloid & Parker 51 Pens

Offering up a small tray of some fantastic pens I just can't justify keeping in my collection - reality and all that. From left to right:

1. Parker 51 aerometric fountain pen and pencil set in maroon, price sticker still attached. Gold filled caps have no dings just microscratches and handling wear, same goes for the barrels. 9 imprint with shiny style sac guard, looks to never have been filled as the sac is transparent. Cap jewels excellent, definitely one for the collector. $SOLD

2. Parker 51 Double Jewel in Buckskin Beige. The pen is in very good user grade condition. It has a medium/fine nib that has been tuned by the great Mike Masuyama and writes beautifully. The barrel is marked 1946 (three dots) and has a personalisation in the name of Clifford B. Olsen on barrel (barely noticeable). The cap is gold-filled and is dent free apart from the odd mark and scratch consistent with use. The filler is a speedline pump and appears to have a a first year imprint on the end, though I'm not sure. Hood has a couple of dimples and the blind cap colour is slightly lighter than the barrel. $SOLD

3. Omas 360 fountain pen in stunning Burkina celluloid with sterling silver section and 18k rhodium nib. The pen features a very nice and soft Broad nib that writes well and is a piston filler. The piston works smoothly (for an omas) and it fills as it should. The nib masking is showing through to the gold base in a couple of areas. There are very few micro scratches and handling marks over the pen as I haven't used it very much since I've owned it. As is common on the 360 with metal sections, the cap has a little bit of play but secures correctly with a solid click so as not to have any issues with dry out of the nib. The trim and clip are in excellent shape, and there are faint marks on the sterling silver section (hard to photograph). I would rate the overall condition as excellent. The pen comes with its original box (stickered), manuals and inner slip case. SOLD

4. Omas Paragon Lucens 75th anniversary in transparent black and gold celluloid. It is a numbered limited edition of 1000. Stunning to look at and hard to find. The pen is in excellent condition, only lightly used and it sports an 18k fine nib with the silver coloured trim. There are no cracks or marks to the celluloid. The very tip of the barrel (nearest nib) shows an ever so slight blue ring in places of about half a cm from a previous fill of blue ink (I've only dipped the nib never filled it - the nib writes but needs a little adjustment I think). There is some brassing to the triple cap bands but nothing too serious and they remain nice and tight. Piston turns well, I wouldn't call it smooth but very decent for an Omas! $895 USD (Includes tracked postage worldwide with signature)

More photos available on request, just let me know what parts you wish to see.

Prices include FREE WORLDWIDE SHIPPING via standard post with tracking unless stated above. For signature on delivery please add $5, for express, please enquire. Please send me a PM if you would like to purchase, first to pay secures the pen.

All payments are via paypal. I can accept the euro or other major currency equivalent of this amount too, please contact to discuss.

Cheers
    Last edited by CeeElle; February 20th, 2018 at 12:23 PM.

Thanks

Default Re: FS: Omas Celluloid & Parker 51 Pens

Double jewel 51 is sold, feel free to shoot through reasonable offers via PM on the remaining pens.
    Last edited by CeeElle; February 5th, 2018 at 03:53 AM.

Thanks

51’s sold, and big price drops on the two OMAS 😋

Thanks

Only the Paragon Lucens remains, additional pics below of this great pen with a very attractive reduced price of $995 shipped worldwide with tracking and signature.

Thanks

Price drop on the Lucens $895 shipped worldwide.
    Last edited by CeeElle; February 27th, 2018 at 02:02 AM.

Thanks

Righto, it needs to go. Dropping to a low $795 shipped worldwide, no offers please. Hope someone snaps up this beautiful pen.

Thanks

Bump