Thread: FS - Ryan Krusac Studios Fountain Pen Day Legand L-16 - Extra Fine

Thanks

Default FS - Ryan Krusac Studios Fountain Pen Day Legand L-16 - Extra Fine

I ordered this pen from Ryan 6 months or so ago, and got it pretty quickly (got in early!) It is beautiful, unfortunately it doesn't fit my hand right and it just sits on my desk not being used.

This limited series of 60 fountain pens feature a Gaboon Ebony body with an ebonite section. The Fountain Pen Day Logo appears on the front, while my logo and the edition number are on the back. Both are filled with crushed turquoise from the Kingman mine in Arizona. The Fountain Pen Day logo will also appear on the stainless steel Jowo nib (your choice of point size). Should you opt for an 18k nib, it will be a blank, two tone (yellow gold/rhodium) nib. Only five pieces will be released per month on a first come first serve basis. Your pen will come wrapped in a pen sleave made and donated by Rickshaw Bags.

the specs on the pen are:
    Model: L-16
    Nib Size: Extra Fine
    Nib type: Solid 18K Gold

He was kind enough to engrave my name on it (I'm sorry all) and I am sure that he would be willing to remove it or make a new cap for it.

Paid $605

Asking $450 shipped inside the USA
    Attached Images Attached Images

Thanks

Default Re: FS - Ryan Krusac Studios Fountain Pen Day Legand L-16 - Extra Fine

I would love it without the logo and (with apologies) your name. Any idea what it would cost for Ryan to remove all decoration?

Thanks

Default Re: FS - Ryan Krusac Studios Fountain Pen Day Legand L-16 - Extra Fine

Quote Originally Posted by BayesianPrior View Post
    I would love it without the logo and (with apologies) your name. Any idea what it would cost for Ryan to remove all decoration?
    I’m not sure, let me email him to ask.

He’s always been really responsive whenever I’ve talked to him. Real solid guy.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk