Thread: The Federalist Pens Papers#14

Thanks

Default The Federalist Pens Papers#14

The Federalist Pens Papers#14
    Happy InCoWriMo!
    (International Correspondence Writing Month)

It's February! Time to get out that pen, and write to a Pen Pal! That's what InCoWriMo is all about! You can find participants on pen forums, as well as social media! Write about your latest pen and ink finds, catch up on correspondence, or just doodle! It's all Good! ;-)
    Write to: Federalist Pens, 100 Springdale Road Ste A3 #295, Cherry Hill, NJ 08003 USA
    I will gladly write back!

Frank Limper- Federalist Pens

Baltimore/Washington Pen Show
    March 2-4, 2018!

http://baltimorepenshow.com/

The Baltimore Pen Show is less than three weeks away! The show is back in town at the Inner Harbor Marriot Hotel (near Camden Yards). The show was last in town several years back at the Fairmont Hotel (Old Masonic Temple off Light Street), and has been near the BWI Airport in recent years. I went to the Baltimore Show several years as a hobbyist, and this is my third show as Federalist Pens! Bert Oser (Bertram's Inkwell) is the host of the Baltimore Pen Show! This is the "Home Show" for Bertram's Inkwell, and this is always a good show! Well advertised, and well attended!

Photo courtesy of BWI Pen Show Site
    This is a new venue, so I cannot say where my tables will be situated. I have heard that there are two ballrooms, so the show should be as big (if not bigger) as in the past! We will be set up with 4 tables, and will have the Vibrant Pink Products from Lamy! We will also have the latest products from Laban Pens, Stifflexible Notebooks, and Robert Oster Inks (Among Other Items!). Speaking of Lamy- Look for an announcement soon regarding my door prize donation!

Stop by my tables, and say "Hello"! I speak "Pen" of all types! See the "One Man Pen Store" (and his family..) ;-)

New Products!

Lamy Al-Star Vibrant Pink (Coming This Week)!

The latest limited edition aluminum model from Lamy is in a hot, vibrant pink tone- hence "Vibrant Pink"! It is available in FP/RB/BP modes, with all standard Z50 Lamy Nibs (EF to 1.1 Stub). Matching Ink with fleck for a "Sheen" unique to Lamy inks in bottle form. The Ink will also come in cartridge pack form as well!

Edelstein Olivine Ink

The 2018 Edelstein Ink of The Year is Olivine! This great looking green is slated to hit US retailers next month!
    Everyone is anticipating a matching M2XX Pen sometime this year as well- Stay Tuned!

NEW- Earn Rewards and Discounts!

We have introduced a rewards based incentive at the store! Earn 10 points each on online purchases, referrals, and reviews!
    First Time buyers who spend $20 or more at site get a 5% Discount, as well as 10 Bonus Points (& You Get 10 Points for referring them!)

Earn 100 points, and get $10 credit to spend at the store site! You will be notified by mail, and instructed how to use your "Fed Funds"!
    It's another way for me to reward and show my appreciation for your loyalty!

Regards,
    Frank- Federalist Pens
    866-746-4900
    www.federalistpensonline.com

"When, in the course of writing events, it becomes self-evident that not all pens are created equal" (Federalist Frank)

Owner-
    http://federalistpensonline.com (Online Pen Store)
    (5% Discount for FPG Members! Use Code "FPG" at checkout!)

Follow store/forum at
    Linked-In!
    Like Us on
    Facebook !

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Frank For This Useful Post:

writingrav (February 19th, 2018)