Thread: Back to German classes with a full array of pens!

Thanks

Default Back to German classes with a full array of pens!

Hi guys,

Just wanted to share the nice morning I had today!

Tonight my German Classes start again (I know, I know, life is too short to learn German... =D) and the methodology of the classes uses colors to help people learn the gender of words. So we have blue (male), red (female), green (neutral), orange (plural) and black (verbs).

So I had to choose 5 nive pens to go along with the colors and that was great! I've got a Faber Castell Ambition Opart EF for black, a Faber Castell Ondoro F for Orange, a Delta Unica Blue Swirl F for Blue, a red Esterbrook 9668 nib for Red and a Waterman Carene Green Shimmer M for Green! Since I use a Franklin Christoph Penvelope for 6 pens, I decided to add a Lamy 0.5 mechanical pencil just for the charm!!!

It was a nice time, picking pens for colors, filling them up, placing them on the case in a nice order (I went for most used colors, so blue, red, green, black, orange and pencil) and I'm quite happy to go to classes this way!

Just wanted to share the cool morning!

Vielen Danke!

Thanks

Default Re: Back to German classes with a full array of pens!

Herzlichen Glückwunsch!

Thanks

Dankeschön! Ich hoffe dass ich einen guten Deutsch in der Future sprechen kann!

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Francisco_S View Post
    Hi guys,

Just wanted to share the nice morning I had today!

Tonight my German Classes start again (I know, I know, life is too short to learn German... =D) and the methodology of the classes uses colors to help people learn the gender of words. So we have blue (male), red (female), green (neutral), orange (plural) and black (verbs).

So I had to choose 5 nive pens to go along with the colors and that was great! I've got a Faber Castell Ambition Opart EF for black, a Faber Castell Ondoro F for Orange, a Delta Unica Blue Swirl F for Blue, a red Esterbrook 9668 nib for Red and a Waterman Carene Green Shimmer M for Green! Since I use a Franklin Christoph Penvelope for 6 pens, I decided to add a Lamy 0.5 mechanical pencil just for the charm!!!

It was a nice time, picking pens for colors, filling them up, placing them on the case in a nice order (I went for most used colors, so blue, red, green, black, orange and pencil) and I'm quite happy to go to classes this way!

Just wanted to share the cool morning!

Vielen Danke!
    Be careful of using red ink in sacced pens......

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    The secret of getting ahead is getting started-- Mark Twain