Thread: Nakaya Portable Writer in Ao-tamenuri w/14k Rhodium Soft Medium Nib

Thanks

Default Nakaya Portable Writer in Ao-tamenuri w/14k Rhodium Soft Medium Nib

I’m selling a Nakaya portable writer in ao-tamenuri with rhodium furniture, including clip and soft medium nib. This pen has been discontinued for some time, and the portable size is one of the most sought after in this finish. It was lightly used; indeed, it looks brand new. It comes with box, kimono, and starter cartridges. I’m not overstating things when I say it is very unlikely that you will find a pen like this often. Asking price is $628, shipped. US and PayPal only. Thanks!
    Last edited by mcmck; March 17th, 2018 at 04:05 PM.

Thanks

Default Re: Nakaya Portable Writer in Ao-tamenuri w/14k Rhodium Soft Medium Nib

Decided to give this another go. Would love to trade for a Neo Standard in ao-tamenuri or a nakai ai Cigar in ao-tamenuri. Would also consider a dorsal fin v1 in aka or Kuro finish. No other trades. Thanks.

Thanks

Still available.

Thanks

I've been going back and forth on selling this one, and a couple of trade possibilities fell through. So, here it is with a new low price: $685, shipped!

Thanks

Hey Mike! I'm interested in buying/trading - any other Nakaya's you're looking into?

Thanks

A gorgeous pen and a great price! Somebody please sell me an ao I don't have! (I have the desk pen and the portable.)

Thanks

Sold on eBay.
    Last edited by mcmck; March 17th, 2018 at 06:04 PM.